iv'e decided to go for it :-)

ricardot

starting weight 18st 9lb

hi everybody,;)

i was never bothered much before but at 36 and after years of yo-yo dieting and intermittent gym visits, iv'e finally decided to join my local slimming world.

i thought i'd be the only guy there but was pleasantly surprised to see another man there.

anyway, 3 days on and im doing good so far and after reading success stories on here its spurrs me on even more

anyway, i'll keep you all updated after my weekly weigh in :D

any tips would be appreciated too..

richard x

Last edited:
Good luck for your weigh in.
A guy in my old class lost 13lbs in his first week I was staggered, it just shows how good this plan is. I've noticed that guys lose lots on sw and find it much easier than us girls.

I recommend you eat, eat, eat and eat sw friendly meals and snacks. My consultant says the more you eat the more you lose especially if you concentrate on speed foods. I still find it funny each week when she tells us we're not eating enough :)

Good luck with your journey hun.
Make sure you stack on plenty of the healthy snacks so you can munch completely guilt-free whenever you want xxx

well, first weigh in, 6 1/2 lb off, very happy, really pleased so will look forward to making an effort this week
That's brilliant news!!!!Keep up a good work xxx

Hello and welcome,

You won't be able to do this until you reach 50 posts yourself.

Go on then start posting - the quickest way is all the word games.

Good luck with your journey xxx

synd heavily :-((

well, not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in cos i had an indian meal on sat night and some alcohol last night so i dont expect to lose anything but secretly wishing that it doesnt show up tomorrow so i can have a good low syn week next week to offset some of the weekends treats :), anyway, i'll keep you all updated after ive come back tomorrow ....

thats brilliant, im definitly gonna keep it up, i wasnt depressed or anything about my weight i just got to the point in my life where i wanted a change and decided to join s/w so im gonna continue with it because i can make it work and will be better off in the end :)

just back from weigh in and another pound off, not too disappointed as i had a meal and drinks on the weekend :)

as for xmas day and boxing day, im gonna save some syns this week and flexi syn the 2 days, im not gonna go mad but im not gonna make myself feel guilty if i do eat a lot, just have a good week til the 25th & 26th and then back on it til the next weigh in (3rd jan) :D

Back