I've decided to stop stalking and start writing....!

laurenporkchop said:
Thank you!
Have you just started on a plan?
Good Luck I hope it goes well for you :)
Lauren
x

Yes Lauren. I just started my plan yesterday. 75lb to lose! Trying not to get down about the big picture. Take it one day at a time!
I'd love to have it all off by my 35th birthday, sept 2012.

LOL Lou and Lauren, I will admit i am obsessed with my scales lol. But then also they can give me a kick when i do put on weight as i go into panic mode when i see the scales figure going up and up. lol

What days do both of you WI? x

Seems to work for me although sometimes I can get a bit obsessed about weighing myself so in that sense it's not good. Lol. How has your day been? X

Day has been good thank you, just at work.
Got a big shop tonight (to get some tasty, healthy food :)) then chillaxing with the boyf tonight and watching the last 2 episodes of 24 (yep.. I am that behind on it!)

Got a BBQ tomorrow, weather permitting, so am going to save some syns up for some garlic bread and coleslaw mm hmm!

How has your day been?
Lauren
xx

Mmmm a BBQ sounds good and well done on saving syns so you can still enjoy yourself and have a treat but stick to the plan.

My day has been ok thanks. I don't work Fridays. We had to see my DD's portage worker first thing and then her paediatrician after that so busy morning. See my diary for more details as I've explained it all in there. Then my son has bought a friend from school home for tea which is the first time he's had a friend back. Actually its not as stressful as I thought it would be lol. Then we're off swimming in a while.
been good foodwise today. Had an optislim shake and apple for lunch. Didn't have time to grab one for brekkie this morning but I've managed fine without it.

What do you do for work? Whereabouts in the country do you live? Xxx

Back