I've decided to throw my scales away.....

Rach6901

For some reason I have to weigh myself everyday and get so upset when they don't show any weight loss... :cry:
I hope LL's scales are kind tonight.

WELLDONE!!!

Im glad everyone is throwing there scales away, as it does put you on a downer. I have learnt from being on other diets not to weigh yourself on different scales.

Your own scales will not be your official weight, only LL.
I keep telling this to my hubby, haha not that he needs to weigh himself.

Thank you... I have been on such a downer today. x

Wow. Good move on the disposal of evil weighing machine. Why on earth would any of us want to jump on them more than once a week? I was terrible for weighing myself constantly and almost drove myself insane. It's best to just wait for weigh in. More consistent. Same time, same day etc...

B x

I'm obsessed with the scales too. I weigh myself every morning and every night. It motivates me though to be honest. that's why I do it.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as I've never weighed more the day/evening after since I started.

I weighed myself 4 times a day and had to give my scales away. That was 3 weeks ago and I atill miss them - especially as I get nearer the weigh in day.

But it was important. I was threatening to sabotage myself when my weight wasn't what I felt it should be.

Back