I've done a lot of damage

Hi all,
had my weigh in last wednesday and since then I've been on holiday, just got back today, Alton towers 5 days. I'm so fed up, I really pigged out. You name it KFC, Pizza hut, Pies chippy, loads of larger the lot. Yes you guessed it I'm sorry now. I just know I'm not going to be able to get back SSing. Should I start back tomorrow or start a fresh week after my next weigh in on wednesday.
Please help. I've even stopped drinking the water.
Sorry to go on.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did I do it. I must have put on 9lbs, so the scales say anyway. boo hoo:cry:

HUN JUST PLEASE TELL ME YOU TRIED THERE CHOCOLATE FOUNTIN WITH MARSH MELLOWS AND STRAWBERRYS LOL.. i think you should get straight back on the diet in morning and WE WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU XXX

Thankyou
Yes I did and I had the new choc fudge at burger king.LOL
Seriously I will try to get back tomorrow. Suffer the consequences and hopefully start again with a poisitive.

Thanx again
carol xx

The longer you let it go on the harder it will get hun!...
Just think about it as a fresh start. You have eaten all the yummy foods you missed- you have got them out your system....you've kickstarted your metobolism and your ready and rocking to get back on the sole source way of life again....
You are only human...going on holiday and indulging is what we ALL do....hell knows when i go on my 5 day holiday next week i will!! DONT PUNISH YOURSELF!
xxxx

Morning Carol, Jump straight back on the wagon, SS and lots of water. I have had 4 weekends off :rolleyes: so far on this diet, but have always been REALLY strict the next week and had really good weight loss as a result.

You'll be fine, don't beat yourself up over this .... just look forward.

:hug99:hey carol, try not to let it get to you too much, you obviously had a fab time away and enjoyed yourself, get straight back on it and that weight will be gone in a week. I too have had a little blip, was my birthday on sunday and had planned to have a nice meal out on sunday which i did, three courses and felt no guilt at all but then yesterday we were out for the day and stopped in pub on way home and i had another meal, then when i got home and family had gone to bed i ate half a box of maltesers!!!!! Am too scared to weigh and have weigh in tomorrow, but am back on straight and narrow today, come on we can do it!!!!

Although i must say the fact that i can binge so easily does scare me a little!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

the weight you put on will mainly be your glycogen stores replenishing themselves and water.. so i wouldnt worry about it.. and how quickly did those 9lbs go on? probably as quickly as you'll lose em.. lol.. dont you worry your head about it.. what goes up.. must come down.. and gravity cant be wrong.. you've done fab so far..

x x x

Thanks everyone I am back SSing today I am also going for a long walk. Hopefully I will go to the loo too today as not been all week. Your support has been great I sooooo want to get back the feeling of determination that I had before. Only I can do this, Nat good luck tomorrow.
Carol x

Hiya,
I've just done the same. Just got back from a few days in London. Lots of nice meals and treats later I'm a few lbs heavier. I started back yesterday though and determined to get a good weight loss for summer. Set myself a mini challenge of losing 2 st by the end of May. We can do this....Don't feel guilty. Life happens. Just look forward and carry on as you were doing before.
Tx

Back