ive done a really bad thing someone shout at me!!!

ok bold is the word of the day!!!!!
i will punish myself tomorrow and eat the brocoli and cheese soup i have left !!!!yuk yuk yuk!!!!

rather you than me!!!!!!!!!:eek:

was gonna reply with a rude comment but ill stop myself ive been naughty enough today!!! but it was along the lines of sausage.....!!!

Ha whatever you do, don't go biting your hubby!!!

glad to see your mind is working in the same direction as mine!!!!

Now now girls keep it clean!!!!!!!!!:D

Wouldnt it be cool if we could take a tablet called ketosis!

Wouldnt it be cool if we could take a tablet called ketosis!

yes that would be very handy indeedy id have buckets of it under my bed!!!

Becky did you noticed i changed the subject hehe!

just noticed now :D

i wish at times i could just come into the money and have it all sucked out!!!!! how easy would that be!!

that would be great shell if only we could fix the lotto or something...

this is turning into a more of a thinking thread now i think we should send shell more :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: for eating that big long sausage!!!!!!!!was it hard or soft??? hahaha lol pmsl!!!!!!!!

Norty Becky! you just told us off!

I bet it was a tiddler! one of them fat but...

Noooo i shall let your imagination finish that one off!

aaaaaahahahaha bf is asking me what im laughing at?? He's trying to watch tv bloddy hell men!!

we will have to wait for shell to confirm what it was like.....:cool:

Bad girl for eating the sausage but GOOD girl for resisting all the other temptations - now move it along, nothing to see here........

it was huge and very moist...not too chewy so presuming quite good quality!!! little bit hard and crispy round the edges thou....!!!!!

Haha sits on settee waiting with Becky for Shell to tell us all about it hehe, Minz missed the convo about tiddlers!

i dont think she did!!!

she prob wanted to avoid yis er dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty minds!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha only messin :giggle:

Sausage----Weighing scales ----Birthday cake
Sausage----Weighing scales ----Chocolate fountain

Mmm i would not have gone for the savour delight LOL

i would have started with the sausage and worked my way up and down the table!!!!!!!!!!! haveing a nibble here and there then say sod it and go to sleep!!!!!!!

I don't think there are any carbs in pillows! That's be on the 'safe' list lol

Back