ive done a really bad thing someone shout at me!!!

well i was in the spare room....the snoring drove me insane....im still in ketosis but my scales are showing a gain...im hoping its the water etc and not the dreaded you know what..(sausage!!) im gonna just stick to shakes today...no bars and no food....and see what happens but thanks for last night made a bad situation quite amusing!!!
sxx

Hi Hun,

don't worry put it behind ya..... as long as you havent eaten the pillow or duvet... you'll be fine... and as you slept in the spare room, no chance of more sausages!!!! ;) lol

Love Nas x

Hahaha Nas!

Amusing evening it was, all that talk of sausages and you slept in the spare room, shakes head, you could have stopped the snoring by keeping him awake all night...

Quick edit, and...the workout would have worked off that little juicy sausage you ate last night!

lol i did think that two..... but i have to add i went to bed feeling like a bit of something..... good job i wasnt here last night with all this talk of sausage....when i got to bed, OH snored away ... and didnt even move lol unfortunately had a visitor in the spare room so couldn't even go there to escape!!! :)

ahaha this thread is still making me laugh. well unfortunaly i didnt get any sausages last night either :(

shell glad to hear you still in keto :) :) xx

welll no sausages for you girl.... till ya get home ;)

Back