I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

They're nutri grain breakfast biscuits - 2 count as a hexb, I've got the honey ones. Stevie put me onto them :D
Ah. Thanks :)
I know what I can do :D Food is going to stay as it is, but I'll add some low fat supernoodles as a snack or add some to dinner tonight :)
Not on a red day ;)
The second A is optional, but calcium is proven to aid weight loss, so it always helps!. If you like hot chocolate then a good way to get your A choice in is to heat up some milk (A) and stir in an options hot chocolate (2). Feels really indulgent, I have this most nights :) xx
A great idea this ^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not on a red day ;)

I think that's her intention hun, to make it so that it's not a Red day. By keeping her food the same and adding the noodles it's back to an EE day :D xx

That's what I mean by adding the noodles, I'm not very clear sometimes :giggle:

Changing food so I can stick to extra easy :)

Breakfast - 2 satsumas, banana and breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Lunch - going to try and make something similar to a carbonara - chicken low fat noodles, dairylea (hexa) and ham, with tomato and cucumber on the side
Snack - quavers (4.5 syns)
Dinner - pork steak, mushrooms, tomato, cucumber and sweetcorn (2 syns for apple sauce) :D
Snack - jelly (0.5 syns) and yoghurt

I think that's her intention hun, to make it so that it's not a Red day. By keeping her food the same and adding the noodles it's back to an EE day :D xx
Sorry. Frozen brain ;)

That's what I mean by adding the noodles, I'm not very clear sometimes :giggle:

Changing food so I can stick to extra easy :)

Breakfast - 2 satsumas, banana and breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Lunch - going to try and make something similar to a carbonara - chicken low fat noodles, dairylea (hexa) and ham, with tomato and cucumber on the side
Dinner - pork steak, mushrooms, tomato, cucumber and sweetcorn (2 syns for apple sauce) :D
Snack - jelly (0.5 syns) and yoghurt
Looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Em all looks perfect. Yes I agree with Stevie about using milk with option. I struggle with HEXA as do not eat cheese very much and have a milky option. Tonight I am ging to make chocolate drink with cocoa & sugar to use some syns.

Em all looks perfect. Yes I agree with Stevie about using milk with option. I struggle with HEXA as do not eat cheese very much and have a milky option. Tonight I am ging to make chocolate drink with cocoa & sugar to use some syns.

Great minds think alike you see :D xx

Totally agree. We need t be inventive on the plan as it is here to stay for good. Love your photos (changes). Have a relaxing evening an dhope you do not hav eas much snow as we have

Thank you honey! I am just in my PJ's watching the comic relief bake off with my hot choc and a creme egg, yum! Snow seems to have stopped for now but no doubt it will start again later on tonight. Enjoy the rest of your evening and stay safe from the snow xx

Woke up to yet more snow :eek: Checked metcheck and it should hopefully start raining on saturday. I love the snow and how pretty it is, but I've been stuck in the house for almost a week now and it's getting a bit boring :(

I surprised myself last night - Chris gave me a bit of cheesy bread that he was having with his soup, I took one bite and actually gave it back to him as I didn't like how heavy it felt in my mouth, whereas normally I would have probably nabbed 1/4 of it off him :giggle:

I don't know what's different about this time, but the amount of weight I have to lose isn't overwhelming me, it's not freaking me out and making me want to pig out on junk emotionally. I have no idea why, but I'm going to keep going with it as this has got to be a good thing. Maybe it means that I'll be more inclined to stick to plan on a bad day?

Food for today,

Breakfast - lychees
Snack - 2 satsuma and breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Lunch - tuna mayo pasta salad, with a side salad (3 syns for mayo + hexa for cheese mixed with the pasta)
Dinner - burgers, mushrooms, tomato, cucumber and mixed salad leaves
Snack - Jelly (0.5 syns) and yoghurt

Aww Em, I'm so genuinely happy for you. I believe that everything has it's own place in time and that what is meant to be, will be. This is obviously your time and you are totally in the right frame of mind now. It's really lovely seeing you so positive and motivated - you're going to absolutely ace it this time around :D xx

Em, sometimes what we want to do has t click - it is like a switch turning on in our heard and when it does we can carry on and nothing can stop us. It seems the weight loss switch has come on for you and you are doing so well. You hav echanged your food menu totally and put in a lot of variety which is fantastic. You are so determined,focused and happy. Have a fab evening.

I somehow forgot to have dinner last night :eek: I was putting up lightshades and curtains and by the time I'd finished, it was gone 8 o clock and I just couldn't be bothered cooking, so I had a satsuma and my jelly and yoghurt at about 9 o clock and headed to bed once Bruce had been out one last time.

I think the plan next week is to put the scales away on top of the wardrobe (well they're up there now) and to make myself have breakfast or a big drink as soon as I get up because it's getting silly now that I can't go the week without hopping on and off the scales. I am a whole 2lbs down since wi, but I know weight can fluctuate so won't be recording anything officially until monday.

I really fancy steak, mushrooms and tomatoes tonight, so I think I'll ask Chris to get me some steak before he comes home later. And I need a top up of bananas, yoghurts etc :D I've got chinese pork steaks in the fridge that I've defrosted, I'll cook them later today and think I'll chop them up and make a salad with them for my lunch tomorrow :)

Food plan for today

Breakfast - satsumas and yoghurt
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Lunch - low fat super noodles followed by lychees
Snack - jelly (0.5 syns)
Dinner - hopefully steak with mushrooms, tomatoes and salad :drool:
Snack - quavers (4.5 syns) and think I might use 2 syns on some hot chocolate with my hexa of milk for the day

Your food always sounds yummy! Well done em you are doing fab x x

It's just started coming down lightly again Rosie :( Though over today and tomorrow it is meant to switch to sleet and then rain, so hopefully it's all gone soon :D

I didn't get my steak last night so am hoping to have it tonight. I had pork steaks and salad for lunch and for dinner had spaghetti bolognese on top of a bed of mushrooms and ended up counting yesterday as a red day (which is what I think I'm doing again today).

Didn't scale hop this morning which was an achievement, though I do think it has helped me to stay focused this week as I saw the weight had gone down and didn't want to ruin it and make the loss even better if possible. I knew my weight could fluctuate, so was prepared for that, and in all honesty that's why I didn't record anything official and will wait until monday for that :)

Food plan for today (red day)

breakfast - banana and yoghurt followed by satsuma
lunch - tuna mayo salad (3 syns for mayo) (hexa for grated cheese)
snack - breakfast biscuits (2 x hexb)
dinner - steak, mushrooms and tomato
snack - french fries crisps (4.5 syns) and hot chocolate (hexa and 2 syns)

Well done you really are on a roll :) I'm going g back to class on Monday and can't wait!

Back