I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

Morning Em x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely, :woohoo: 4lb is amazing :winner:, food sounds fab and everything seems perfect, all bar the freezer :eek: but even more well done for staying on top of it so you could reach that amazing loss, you go girl :superwoman: xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi everyone

It's all good here, internet is playing up at home, I had a bit of a tummy bug but am ok now. And I've been really focusing on wedding stuff - I even have a pile of invitation stuff in front of me that I'm working on right now.

I just wanted to pop on and let you all know that I'm ok and I haven't done another one of my disappearing acts ;)

Xxxx

Hi everyone

It's all good here, internet is playing up at home, I had a bit of a tummy bug but am ok now. And I've been really focusing on wedding stuff - I even have a pile of invitation stuff in front of me that I'm working on right now.

I just wanted to pop on and let you all know that I'm ok and I haven't done another one of my disappearing acts ;)

Xxxx

Yay glad to hear you're doing well. Well done chick x

Hey Emma hope all is well with you and you're not here because you're wedding planning ...Happy Sunday hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Wedding planning and hen night planning :eek: Been trying to sort out food and drink packages for the hen night. Have agreed the price for an extra hour off the photographer. Been cutting up paper for the invitations. Printing inserts out. Choosing vows. Trying to find a side tiara for me. And trying to find shoes for Chris for the wedding day. It's been all go :giggle:

I'm not going to be about much this week again as my cousin is over from wednesday night until sunday afternoon and then we're at Chris' parents on sunday night. So that means weigh in is either a day late or a day early next week and I decided to go for tuesday. This is where I'll be testing my will power as we plan on having a couple of girly nights while she's here. But I'm thinking of doing red or green days so that I can save my hexb for 2 of the special k bars at night and then only use a minimal amount of syns during the day so I can have them at night. We're also planning a takeaway on thursday night so I want to cut back on my syns this week because of that :) Though if I can sts next week I'll be happy with that.

So to the important stuff I guess :D

I lost 2lbs this week, helping me to hit my goal of getting under a bmi of 60 and I hit my 1 stone!!! So I now need to think of another mini goal. I might make the next one to get to 349lbs as last year I don't think I ever got that low (plus it would take me into the top end of 24 stones) :D

Food plan for today (remember I'm keeping syns low because of having takeaway on thursday)

Breakfast - satsumas and yoghurt
Snack - milky coffee (hexa)
Lunch - chicken salad with 2 tablespoon of salad cream (5 syns)
Snack - yoghurt and grapes
Dinner - bolognese sauce with cheese (hexa)
Snack - 2 chewy delight bars (2 x hexb)

Well done on the loss and hitting the stone and your bmi target u set yourself, you scored the hat trick hee hee , your next target sounds fab it's great to hav something to work towards , I had a valentine challenge wiv my self to lose a stone I've done that so my next is an Easter challenge to lose a stone and half, I've done 4 lb up to now,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely, oooh exciting but exhausting wedding planning :bighug:

:woohoo: well done on your loss :winner: and getting under the 60 BMI, I remember that as being my first big goal, can't believe I am now aiming for under 40 lol.

Have a fab week, sounds like you have a great week planned and enjoy your time with your cousin, can't wait to hear all about it ...take care sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Back