I've done it before ...

BeccaBecs

Hello all,

I'm Becky and I'm doing SW on my own. I lost 4 stone with them several years ago, then went through a nervous breakdown and put it all back on.

I started on the SW bus on 12 June, and I lost 6lb when I did my first weigh in last Monday. Looking forward to weighing in again. I know what to do, I just need to keep motivated.

Bread is my nemesis

Nice to be here

Hi Becky

I'm Jools and started SW on the same day as you! I'm still getting used to it all. It's great to hear it worked so well for you before-good luck with everything, especially for weigh in on Monday x

I love it so far, not feeling hungry at all, just find I'm spending a fortune on fruit and salad! I lost 7lb on my first week which was amazing, especially as my home scales showed only a 4lb loss... they don't show any loss this week (had a cheeky weigh in this morning).
Roll on Monday to find out!
The only thing I struggle with is remembering to fill in the food diary when I've looked stuff up. Have you got any tips that worked for you?

Definitely write down what you eat. Drink lots of water. when peckish for savoury, I go for pickled onions, or pease pudding, gherkins etc

I'm veggie, so like Quorn meat as that's free too.

Mm I must add pickled onions to my shopping list, thanks. I will pick up some quorn too, I haven't had any for ages.

I need to drink more water too, definitely not had enough today.

Back