I've done it!!

Kate78

Yippie, I've done it, I've broken the 11stone barrier, I still have a little way to go but I have gone from 15 stone something, to 11 stone something!!! How FAB is that! Currently 11st 13lbs, but soon it will be low 11sts!! I've not been below 11st for my adult life, so it's getting exciting, finding a whole new body!

I want to get to 9st 7lbs. That is the weight a really good friend of mine was, she is the same height as me (5' 8'') and looked really good. People are starting to tell me this is far too low. Anyone also 5' 8'' or have friends around that weight, any idea how much a small size 12 would weigh? Is my goal a bit unrealistic? It would take my BMI to about 20.2, so in the healthy range, but the low end of!

Congratulations! Think we must be at about the same stage; have just dropped into the 11s and am the same height as you. I'm aiming at 10.5 stone, which is bang in the middle of the healthy BMI range for our height, but, as I've never been this little in my adult life, I've no idea if this is right or not. My intention, as Dancing says, is to play it by ear and just see what feels right.

I must admit though, after five months of not eating, RTM can't come soon enough! Good Luck Kate!

I'm 5'7" tall and weight 11st 7lbs. I am a comfortable size 12 and think that another 7lbs and i will be a size 10. I would be suprised if you needed to get to 9stones 7lbs to be a size 10.

sil

Well congrats to you too Jo! Aren't we doing well!! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I'll keep on trucking and play the target weight very much by ear....just wanted to get a general feel for how long it should take/how low I should go, so that I can psych myself appropriately!

Well done Kate fantaaaaaatic:)

My daughter is 5' 8" and is 10st ish and she is a size 8/10 and looks fantastic. I suppose it all depends on your shape. She has really long legs (lucky *****):sigh:.

Well done Kate and Helso for getting there ----- can't wait to join you but you'll have left by then :)

Congrats ladies :D I think I get more chuffed about dropping into the next stone than I do about reaching X amounts of lbs lost - that just seems to remind me of how big I was rather than where I'm going if that makes any sense at all...fingers crossed I'll be joining the 12-stone club in the next 10 days - got another 4lbs to go :D

Back