I've done it!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kate78, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yippie, I've done it, I've broken the 11stone barrier, I still have a little way to go but I have gone from 15 stone something, to 11 stone something!!! How FAB is that! Currently 11st 13lbs, but soon it will be low 11sts!! I've not been below 11st for my adult life, so it's getting exciting, finding a whole new body!

I want to get to 9st 7lbs. That is the weight a really good friend of mine was, she is the same height as me (5' 8'') and looked really good. People are starting to tell me this is far too low. Anyone also 5' 8'' or have friends around that weight, any idea how much a small size 12 would weigh? Is my goal a bit unrealistic? It would take my BMI to about 20.2, so in the healthy range, but the low end of!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh fantastic for you Kate. Exactly, it may be 11st 13 but it WILL soon be 11 sts! Re. being 9st 7 at your height. I think everyone wears the weight differently and it looks different on our bodies as we get older. So keep your end goal in mind but don't be fixated on the number - just see how you feel as you get closer to it.

Good luck anyway

4. hels80

hels80 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Congratulations! Think we must be at about the same stage; have just dropped into the 11s and am the same height as you. I'm aiming at 10.5 stone, which is bang in the middle of the healthy BMI range for our height, but, as I've never been this little in my adult life, I've no idea if this is right or not. My intention, as Dancing says, is to play it by ear and just see what feels right.

I must admit though, after five months of not eating, RTM can't come soon enough! Good Luck Kate!

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    congrates Kate... look forward to hearing when you get in to the tens... not long now:D

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I'm 5'7" tall and weight 11st 7lbs. I am a comfortable size 12 and think that another 7lbs and i will be a size 10. I would be suprised if you needed to get to 9stones 7lbs to be a size 10.

sil

7. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

that should say "to be a small size 12" not a size 10
    d'oh
    sil

8. jowray100

jowray100 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    snap i hit 11 stone 13 on saturday ive come down from 16 10lb
    we should start a 11 stoner club :)

9. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well congrats to you too Jo! Aren't we doing well!! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I'll keep on trucking and play the target weight very much by ear....just wanted to get a general feel for how long it should take/how low I should go, so that I can psych myself appropriately!

10. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    well done katie you must feeel ace

11. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Kate fantaaaaaatic:)

My daughter is 5' 8" and is 10st ish and she is a size 8/10 and looks fantastic. I suppose it all depends on your shape. She has really long legs (lucky *****):sigh:.

12. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done ladies!!! Hats off to you both! GREAT achievements!! Time will fly now!

13. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done!!! I can't wait to join the 11 stoner club...infact can't wait to join the 12 stoner club! lol

14. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Kate and Helso for getting there ----- can't wait to join you but you'll have left by then :)

15. tigerlillythe7th

tigerlillythe7th Member

Congrats ladies :D I think I get more chuffed about dropping into the next stone than I do about reaching X amounts of lbs lost - that just seems to remind me of how big I was rather than where I'm going if that makes any sense at all...fingers crossed I'll be joining the 12-stone club in the next 10 days - got another 4lbs to go :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.