I've eaten a meal and pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slimsea

:cry::cry::cry:Oh dear! I was doing so well and tonight my sister decided to announce she was getting married, and we went to the pub for a meal only but thought well let's have a pud aswell . Been on Lipotrim for 1o days and lost 11 pound feel really dissapointed with my self what can I do ??????????

Confession over just put it behind you now and get back on the diet tomorrow good luck xx.

dont worry just start tomorrow afresh,if you have lasted for 10days without any food then im sure you can do it.;)

hopefilly i love your chihuahua, i have 1 to!!!:D hes called tiger! also have a gsd caled kia:D

Your doing well 25 lb thats fantastic hevGsd, I notice your in North Wales I have a cottage there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just jump on the lipotrim bandwagon again and put it behind you,these things happen,N.I culture is very much food orientated,food and a bit of craic!

Cheers hevGsd I have 2 the one in my post is my baby Mimo and my boy is Chico I couldnt live without them xxx.

What you like, just crack on where you left off and remember in future how bad you feel now. These foods dont just jump in our mouths and its nobodys and nothings fault except your own, you/we must be stronger when it comes to temptation.
We all remember how hard the transition into ketosis is, so remember every time we cheat we just may have to do all it again:eek:
Good luck and be good x:)

Dont tell anyone you know...........................tell us!!!

I feel worse if friends and family think Ive failed, but you should get it off your chest if you want................but thats what were here for. Plus we all know how hard it is and its better for us to understand

Get back on it girl and good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lottie, I agree about telling family and friends, they just don't understand. I am on day two now but must have my first shake now. I don't like them but I need to lose weight so badly that I am determined to stick it out. This forum will be the saving of me I think, no one else I know understands what's involved. :)

Hi Lottie, I agree about telling family and friends, they just don't understand. I am on day two now but must have my first shake now. I don't like them but I need to lose weight so badly that I am determined to stick it out. This forum will be the saving of me I think, no one else I know understands what's involved. :)

So true, ignorance is bliss. One of my favourite motto's is:
Kowledge dispels fear - which I think relates to the people who are our freinds and families that just have'nt looked into it.:)

It's true fattothin, you are a real inspiration. My family have no idea how I feel or how hard it is to lose weight. They are all fit and ready for hiking in the grand canyon and I am under pressure cos they are saying they won't do it without me. Obviously I would love to lose enough to get down and up the canyon and enjoy it but it's not the end of the world if I can't manage it. :)

Hi everyone, thanks for your support, back on the shakes!!!!!!!!!this morning got two weddings now in May and want to look half decent and buy a real:sigh:ly nice outfit. Got 4.5stone to lose but if I only lose some weight before the end of May I will be happy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Slimsea, I have four and a half stone to lose too but just want to get on with doing the best I can by the end of May. Well done for getting back on track, I am only on day two but am hopeful.:)

Hi Slimsea Im on CD at the minute I lost 6 stone on LL but have since regained about 20lbs so am try to get that back off xxx

Back