I've eaten a meal and pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it now, don't dwell on it and get back on LT. I had to eat on week 2 as I was ill for the week. I felt crap but when I got better I carried on and am doing fine with LT. xxx

Hi guys

I am very new to the programme and I will be going for my 3rd weigh in on Monday. I was feeling a bit down there and I ate some white bread and 2 bags of Hula Hoops.I feel so worthless now,cos no diet has worked for me in the past and I have lost 2 stone with LT so far. I was 21st 3 and I lost 24 lbs. I have to lose this weight for my own sanity, and I dont know what to do now.Please tell me I will be ok with the diet. I really want to do it but I couldnt stop myself from eating there...

Just get over your slip up and crack on, you are doing good so far.....l will let you into a secret how to stop yourself binge eating while on LT, 'Dont do it'. I dont want to sound patronising but that is the only way, its the simplest diet to understand and the hardest to do. Please just continue whereyou left off and it will work for you...Good luck!

Back