Ive eaten all the pies!!!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
:DHey all !
Just want you to know im still around but diet has gone t*ts up!

Really T*TS up!!

Hope everyone is ok and miss you all but my head is in the shed. Im at the point of turning so no doubt ill be back in here doing everyones heads in lol!!:D

Ruthy xxx

Ruthy where have you been? It's not the same here without you! Stick around when it's not going so well so that we can try to help you the way you always help us x

Hey Ruthy, we have about the same amount of weight to lose. Would a little friendly competition help get you kickstarted and motivated?

Maybe we could start a thread for people with 50lb to lose and challenge each other to see who will get there first!

Ruth Ruth Ruth Ruth Ruth !

Tsk Tsk Tsk !

Get yer head OUT of the shed NOW ! and throw away those pies before they start sticking to your hips.

This is an order woman, sort it out, you know you want to ;)

:DHey all !
Just want you to know im still around but diet has gone t*ts up!

Really T*TS up!!

Hope everyone is ok and miss you all but my head is in the shed. Im at the point of turning so no doubt ill be back in here doing everyones heads in lol!!:D

Ruthy xxx

it's not you - there's something in the air! we've been dropping like flies, but i think we're all ok again. just hang around on here to get your mojo back :)

it's not you - there's something in the air! we've been dropping like flies, but i think we're all ok again. just hang around on here to get your mojo back :)
Yeah you are right. I had a bad dose of it but I am cured now.

I had a dose of it too! Come on Ruthy - you back with us? xxx

Back