I've EATEN!! I NEED HEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kurlyk8, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Kurlyk8

Kurlyk8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante: Total Solution
    Day 3 and I got to half 9 this evening and eaten fish fingers, oven chips and peas!

I feel so crap - was doing so well and I just couldnt stop myself straying off the shakes. It's so hard!

Have I knocked myself out of Ketosis? I assume I have, I'll be starting from scratch tomorrow then. The first 2 days were so hard too and now I'm starting from the beginning again. I'm SO mad with myself!

What shall I do? It has made me re think the whole cambridge diet. I NEED HELP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey sweetie - your other thread has been moved to the main CD forum, and has answers. If you click 'user CP' (up there and to the left), you'll be taken to all the threads you've posted in that have new replies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.