IVE FAILED AGAIN

I do think this diet is more about the mind than anything else and the vital thing is to be in the right mind set.

This is my 3rd time on CD (the first 2 times I gave up within the first two weeks) but this time, something just clicked, and I thought, RIGHT no more excuse's....only I can do this and I need to STOP wasting time and get on with it! I DON'T want be OBESE anymore!

I also find setting a goal helps, like I want to lose 6 stone before my holiday..........as I do not want to feel like a beach whale! xx

You go Claire!!

This is my 3rd time on CD (the first 2 times I gave up within the first two weeks) but this time, something just clicked, and I thought, RIGHT no more excuse's....only I can do this and I need to STOP wasting time and get on with it! I DON'T want be OBESE anymore!

Claire, that is PRECISELY my point!! You need the clicker and really it can be anything. From being fed up with yourself, to a mean comment that made rubbed the wrong way (but motivated you finally) to really wanting to get into "that" dress etc. whatever, but the mind has to be in it, otherwise you're doing it half-heartedly. I'm sure you'll get to goal coz something driving you as it is driving me "this" time!

Back