IVE FAILED AGAIN

morning everyone,i thought id cracked day one.....got to 9.30pm had gone to bed then gave in and ate......i feel like such a failure,i know i didnt drink enough water but surely that didnt make me want to eat.....why oh why cant i do it :wave_cry:

Hey Fanaloulou, not to burst your bubble but are you ready (is your head ready to embark on CD)? If your not at the place, you won't be efficient know what I mean? but if you think you are and your list of pros far outweighs the cons.. ie you REALLY want it, then go checkout the link entitled "sole source the easier way" in the CD returners sub-forum. It might help you get to SS 100%. Good luck

Hi, I am trying to start as well, I failed yesterday as well, so if you fancy a buddy I am willing. I know how hard it is x

Hi Fanaloulou, I'm the same. I start for breakfast and then have broken it by lunchtime. What a waste of money too! I don't honestly know how to get my head back in the right place. I will read that thread that enlightenme mentioned. Hope that helps. Anyway good luck, let's just try one day at a time with today being a new day. I'll let you know later on if I've managed it and you can do the same

Me too I have tried and tried but keep failing, last year when I first tried CD it was brilliant the weight just fell off I was in ketosis within a day and a half and never felt hungry or wanted to eat, now I get to tea-time and just binge on anything(truthfully i'm not hungry). I was always on here getting support, advice and inspired by all of the stories and pics. Thinks me needs a buddy and a team to join this time (my only problem I keep losing track of where I post
does anyone know how I keep track of where I posted)
probably lose this one now lol! and if anyone out there wants to buddy up let me know xx

just keep at it, one day doesn't make you a failure - your previous worry time was 5pm and you got past that
draw a line under it and start again, I'm sure you can do it, you seem so determined

x

Thanks Becky feeling a bit more positive now. Gonna get glugging the water and constantly live in my tracksuits I know it will drop off really quickly its just getting past the first 3 days. I remembered what I used to do when everybody was eating I used to come on here - so I will start again x

Decide to get serious!

HI Fanaloulou,

The first day or so are killer! It is really easy to give in and eat. But the feeling you get as you lose the first few pounds feels amazing. It feels better and lasts longer than anything you will ever eat. Eating only gives us that instant gratification! Losing weight is the change that impacts on our lives for ever.

Don't beat yourself up about it now, but get straight back on it right away. Think about your weight loss as adding years to your life. Also the disipline this diet gives you will do wonders for your confidence too.

You have got to really want to do this to succeed, and it sounds like you do, so good luck.

pound princess - if you go to top of page where blue bits are - go to search then advanced search go to name type your name in posts by it will show you all threads you have posted in and the forum - can see this is 94 posts! but if you know its something about ie team but not exact title of thread or which forum it will show you - it is easy and quick! hope this makes sense xx

easier way, if you click on thread tools and then subscribe to this thread, it will show up in user cp when there are new posts x

I gave up on day 1 a few years ago, battled with weight watchers and lost 4.5 stone for my wedding...........didn't get to goal put lots back on.

Now I am less than my wedding weight and just think I wish I had stuck at it, I could have been a size 10 bride rather than a 14/16.

I wish I could explain to you how easier it gets after 3/4 days, it is so much better and you have energy and watch the pounds drop off.

I kept coming on the forum, puzzling, playing games ANYTHING to stop me eating, at the mo CD is just a way of life (for 50 days !!!) I never thought I could do it, but I CAN and YOU CAN DO IT TOO !!!!!!

You are not a failure, you just need the right day, right time and lots to keep you occupied.

Sending lots of luck your way and I promise, hand on heart, once your in ketosis and past that 'yucky' stage you will be so proud you have done it and will be on your way to a new you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i so felt like this so many times this year! i lost loads of weight the first time i did it! and since then have binged then starved then binged then said oh i'll do weight watchers, then binged then starved again! thus now being fatter! i really think you have to be in the right place to do it ( which sounds so american and crappy but true!) i have never managed past lunchtime since i lost weight but this week have done it, am on day 4 and feeling good!

for myself i think i really had to hit rock bottom! to feel vile even getting out of bed! don't beat yourself up over it! for me that just meant i went and bought 4 more family size bags of sweets and gulped them down saying i'll try again tomorrow! :( xxx

morning everyone,i thought id cracked day one.....got to 9.30pm had gone to bed then gave in and ate......i feel like such a failure,i know i didnt drink enough water but surely that didnt make me want to eat.....why oh why cant i do it :wave_cry:

I symperthise with you 110%, Im going through exactly the same thing. I just cant get my head in the right place, and dont know what to do, as I have all my family I cant come off the diet. I feel pressured, a total mess to be honest. Sorry I have no words of wisdom, just wanted you to know other people are in the same boat.

me as well, I start the day okay, then when I get in from work start picking aarrgghhh on a restart at the moment but still struggling

trisha! glad to see you back!

this is the 2nd *serious* restart for me (i have had about 10 unsuccessful one's in between!!!

it does get easier. set yourself a target each day e.g. day 1-100% and 4.5l of water. focus on how good it will feel to check that off when you've done it. then again for day 2 and so on. small goals each week after you hit ketosis will keep you focussed.

i have a ticker counting the days that i am 100% and i have challenged myself to get to the 30 days mark. i dont want to have to set it back to 0 again. onwards never backwards!

and do come on here a lot. it really keeps me focussed and i spend my whole day chatting to all you lovely people who support me through everything! x

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Thankyou all for your support and replys,i only have one day of cambridge (leftover from months ago) i cannot see my councilor untill monday so i havnt retried to do the plan...i fly to see my mother in cyprus next wednesday so im going to leave it untill i get back and restart....MEANWHILE i have been trying to stick to low carb and push the water,im so upset i broke on monday evening i did so well andto be honest the food wasnt worth feeling like a failure.....will keep plodding on...x

Back