IVE FAILED ALREADY. SNIFFLES

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by DavidCatterall, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. DavidCatterall

DavidCatterall Full Member

eeeekkkkk

OMG

Help ive just done something so bad. I saw half a ham sandwich in the fridge and couldnt resist. Ive totally failed havent i :( sniffles.

i just couldnt drink anymore water. i dont know what to do

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    dont worry most people seem to have had a slip up how long you been on lipotrim?

4. DavidCatterall

1 week, i lost 9lbs last week as well. :( im really gutted.

5. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok first things first..... DONT PANIC! Half a ham sandwich is not anything to get stressed out about!!!

You havent failed, you have just had a blip. The most important thing to do now is to get back on track right away. This means, dont have a binge. Everyone has moments when they lose control, sometimes you lose control without even thinking about it. Just get on with your diet and it wont effect you too much at all. You might even still be in ketosis....

So dont feel like a failure, just pretend it didnt happen!

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you sound like you know you shouldnt of so take it on the chin and move on youve done the hardest part put it down to experince onwards and downwards.The water i dont know what to suggest it is hard im starting week 6 today and i actually enjoy it (the trips to the loo are a bit of a pain though) have you tried peppermint tea its really nice and ive become a black coffee convert as well

7. DavidCatterall

Thanks Lizzie. I need to get back in my frame of mind. Whats worst blip youve had?

8. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

Read this and then forget it. During the week you are eating so few calories, maybe 3 days' worth of food, what is half a ham sandwich compared to what you were eating before you started your diet? In the grand scheme of things, IT'S NOTHING. You've not failed. I had two rounds of toast on Friday because I felt ill and I still lost weight this week.

And the reason I said forget it? Because it's easy to justify eating if you use this line of thinking, so this is a one-time only justfication!

9. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    The biggest blip was a couple of weekends ago, i ate for 3 days! One meal was planned, but it turned in to a weekend. But i got right back on it, felt a bit stupid for taking it to far but you live you learn :)

10. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    firstly i have to ask ........who leaves half a ham sandwich...... in the fridge ???

11. DavidCatterall

Hhahaha i dnt know. but i looked so yummy. i just feel like a complete idiot. I was doing so well now i feel like ive let mysef down :( sorry guys. its just me being silly.

Last edited: 20 February 2008
  12. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    well i am on day one and my best friend just dropped off 3 ice buns ................... which i have devoured ............... and they were a bit stale !!!

13. mill1972

mill1972 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stay Positive Mate

Hey David,

I'm not gonna rollock you or tell you that its bad and all those things as its not gonna help bud.

Just know this, if you are struggling, keep logging onto the site and speak to someone and i'm sure everyone here will give you help.

Keep smiling and stay positive

14. DavidCatterall

but have a i completely ruined things?

15. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    lol, no! If you know that you are going to continue then you havent failed

16. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    you have only ruined things if you give up. and you are not going to are you? youhave eaten it now and can't do anything about it so forget about it as you could so easily say well i've blown it now so I'll eat a bit more.

Put a line under it and back to LT

we have all done it

Irene xx

17. mill1972

mill1972 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stay Positive Mate

No, you've not ruined anything.

Dont give up, say its a lesson you have learnt and forget it, its NOT a failure, its a blip.

18. DavidCatterall

no chance am i giving up, i really wantr this so badly. And ure all so inspirational x

IreneH likes this.
  19. Tracey

Tracey Member

David
    You haven't ruined things, you will still have lost weight on your next weigh in just stick 2 it. If you feel like eating just logged on to this site, i do it all the time if i feel tempted to eat, you are doing really well so far to lose 9lbs on your 1st weigh in is fantastic:)

20. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    David, you haven't ruined your diet at all as long as you get straight back on it, drink loads of water ... and DON'T do it again! :mad:

We've all had blips of one form or another and you should just view it as a learning experience for the future. You're doing great so far! The only way you'll have 'failed' is if you give up completely - and there's no reason why you should do that is there? :)

21. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    Come on David you can do it!!!! Just forget about it and remember this feeling you're having right now. You don't want to have it again, so just get up, dust yourself and keep going for that goal!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.