IVE FAILED ALREADY. SNIFFLES

DavidCatterall

eeeekkkkk

OMG

Help ive just done something so bad. I saw half a ham sandwich in the fridge and couldnt resist. Ive totally failed havent i :( sniffles.

i just couldnt drink anymore water. i dont know what to do

Ok first things first..... DONT PANIC! Half a ham sandwich is not anything to get stressed out about!!!

You havent failed, you have just had a blip. The most important thing to do now is to get back on track right away. This means, dont have a binge. Everyone has moments when they lose control, sometimes you lose control without even thinking about it. Just get on with your diet and it wont effect you too much at all. You might even still be in ketosis....

So dont feel like a failure, just pretend it didnt happen!

you sound like you know you shouldnt of so take it on the chin and move on youve done the hardest part put it down to experince onwards and downwards.The water i dont know what to suggest it is hard im starting week 6 today and i actually enjoy it (the trips to the loo are a bit of a pain though) have you tried peppermint tea its really nice and ive become a black coffee convert as well

Read this and then forget it. During the week you are eating so few calories, maybe 3 days' worth of food, what is half a ham sandwich compared to what you were eating before you started your diet? In the grand scheme of things, IT'S NOTHING. You've not failed. I had two rounds of toast on Friday because I felt ill and I still lost weight this week.

And the reason I said forget it? Because it's easy to justify eating if you use this line of thinking, so this is a one-time only justfication!

The biggest blip was a couple of weekends ago, i ate for 3 days! One meal was planned, but it turned in to a weekend. But i got right back on it, felt a bit stupid for taking it to far but you live you learn :)

firstly i have to ask ........who leaves half a ham sandwich...... in the fridge ???

Hhahaha i dnt know. but i looked so yummy. i just feel like a complete idiot. I was doing so well now i feel like ive let mysef down :( sorry guys. its just me being silly.

Last edited:
well i am on day one and my best friend just dropped off 3 ice buns ................... which i have devoured ............... and they were a bit stale !!!

Stay Positive Mate

Hey David,

I'm not gonna rollock you or tell you that its bad and all those things as its not gonna help bud.

Just know this, if you are struggling, keep logging onto the site and speak to someone and i'm sure everyone here will give you help.

Keep smiling and stay positive

you have only ruined things if you give up. and you are not going to are you? youhave eaten it now and can't do anything about it so forget about it as you could so easily say well i've blown it now so I'll eat a bit more.

Put a line under it and back to LT

we have all done it

Irene xx

Stay Positive Mate

No, you've not ruined anything.

Dont give up, say its a lesson you have learnt and forget it, its NOT a failure, its a blip.

David
You haven't ruined things, you will still have lost weight on your next weigh in just stick 2 it. If you feel like eating just logged on to this site, i do it all the time if i feel tempted to eat, you are doing really well so far to lose 9lbs on your 1st weigh in is fantastic:)

David, you haven't ruined your diet at all as long as you get straight back on it, drink loads of water ... and DON'T do it again! :mad:

We've all had blips of one form or another and you should just view it as a learning experience for the future. You're doing great so far! The only way you'll have 'failed' is if you give up completely - and there's no reason why you should do that is there? :)

Come on David you can do it!!!! Just forget about it and remember this feeling you're having right now. You don't want to have it again, so just get up, dust yourself and keep going for that goal!!!

Back