I've fallen off the wagon *sigh!!!

EmmaLou

Its week 7 for me. I've had a day off!! It's was all going well, then decided to go out for fathers day/ OH birthday!! I need to give my willpower a kick up the ass!! I still didn't eat any carby food. I had grilled chicken and salad. But too much for a SS+ day. Only good thing to come out of today is.... I have realised i much prefer the feeling of hunger than the feeling of being too full.
Well WI on Tuesday. I hope I haven't done too much damage. Going to crack on tomorrow and drink loads of water.
Thanks for reading.
Good luck peeps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you won't have hun i have more chicken sometimes.

Bloody hell Emma I was expecting you to have stuffed your face with loads of carbs when I read the title!! I wouldn't call that falling off the wagon at all, I'd call it making the right choices :) You will be fine for your weigh in, don't worry!

Thanks ladies, I did eat far too much thou and it wasn't green salad it was mixed salad. I have knocked myself out of ketosis thou. But hopefully will get in back in today. I have gained a pound from yesterday morning, so I'm 13.9 now! Never mind, new day, new week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You did well with your food choice. That 1lb will be gone in no time :)

xxx

lol....did the same yesterday!!... i weigh 13.9 thid morning so havent actually put anythin on but have gone a mowed the lawn and cleaned the house just to keep moving ...am also out of keto but hopefully should be back into it soon.

Back