ive gained through my own stupied fault! :(

vampalicious

Silver Member
i have gained 4lb this week,
TOTM makes me ravenous! and i gave into temptation, i feel so ***** about it but went to my CDC and weigh in today and now im committed 100%,
i cant believe after 7 weeks i have gone t*ts up,
i want my enthusiasm back...whos got it, give it back!!

:(
so back to 100% for me, my CDC wants me to lose 7lb by next week, ill give it my best :)

You go girl!!!! You know you can do it. Just gonna have to draw a line under this last week and carry on. Maybe next month if you think the same thing might happen, make sure you have some good old protein in the fridge so if you really need something, there'll be something there that won't do too much damage......

Have a great week, you've done so well.... keep it up x

------------------------------------

There you go, there's a line drawn;)

Seriously though, well done for getting back onto the waggon, that's the hardest part

And I know that 'cheating' is never a good thing, but hey we're all human, and it's a good experience to learn from, things like this are a practise run on handling things for when we finish cd

You have done 7weeks ss'ing that's fantastic:D

I read something on here (and apologies to whoever originally posted this but I just cannot remember who it was:eek:) that if you were making a journey and you walked for a bit but then fell down would you go all the way back to your front door and start again? Nope you'd keep on going and all the progress you'd made wouldn't be for nothing, same thing here, you've done so well had a little stumble and you'll soon be speeding through the rest of your journey:D

Exactly what loved-up says. Draw the line, stop beating yourself up and carry on regardless. Drink loads or water and you'll be flying again in no time!

Look, imagine you're at goal. You've maintained for a while and one night, you go mad and have a massive takeaway, gallons of wine and a family size bar of chocolate. Do you wake up the next morning and think "oh well, I'll just eat like a pig again for ever because I did it this once"???? Nooooooooooo, you'll just be sensible for a few days and your weight will stabilise.

We're human, and most of us are going to stumble a little on the journey, but we just pick up and carry on. Beating yourself up will just get you down and have you running for the biscuit tin. Accept your mistakes, put it behind you and promise yourself you'll be good. Just for today. And then the next day, and then the next, and so on and so on....

It will only be water anyway, and a day or so of being good will shift that 4lb. and then some.

Come on, you're gorgeous! You have the willpower, you've proved it alread over the last 7 weeks. You deserve to get to goal. Do it hun!

And if you need more motivation, I finda little peek at the before-and-after shot thread helps. Especially when I look at Porgeous - she looks amazing!! I want to look that good!

xxxxx

hey vamp, sorry to hear you've had a blip, hope you're ok now and back to 100%
Good luck for a great week!

xx

thank you everyone, i feel a bit better now and your all right, i will continue with SS, i feel pants today though, got a sore throat and really tired :(
cant even think about my packs never mind having them lol, but ill keep going, sclaes said i was 15,5lb this morning!
surley i cant lose 5lb in a day!
x

You are doing really well. One blip is just that. Everytime I see you picture I think how beautiful you look, you dont appear to be overweight at all. It will just take you a few days longer thats all to get to where you want to be, and re the scales it really is not worth weighing everyday, I weighed 14.3 last Friday 14.8 on my weighin on Tuesday, 14.5 yesterday and today they say 15stone I am going to get my OH to hide them it makes no sense, up and down like a bloody yo yo:eek:

Hi there Vamp! I totally understand, my totm makes me starving and get cravings too, it's scary! For some reason I don't feel as strong and really have to try hard to just get through that particular week. Try to stick to protein if you need to and not panic and sure you will be fine.

You have the determination to keep going so I have no doubts you will have a great loss next week xx

Hi :)
I find I feel hungry when its that TOTM too. It's natural, your body just wants more calories to replace what you have lost. By the way you look beautiful! Go girl! :bunnydance:

come on GF you can do it get your head in the zone and carry on we are all human x

well done on your recognising where ya went wrong and to get back on the wagon with a 100% attitude, well done

I have just a major blip due to TOTM, it started on Wednesday evening and Thursay was an absolute nightmare. I thought i was going crazy. I never knew how totm affected me before it's only cos i have been so good for the past couple of weeks that i noticed it.
Oh well, back on the healthy eating wagon again tomorrow. I'm not gonna beat myself up about it, as long as i have more good days than bad i know i'll get to goal weight eventually :)

Sorry you had a gain honey. TOTM is a killer. At least you seem positive and raring to go again. Good Luck this week xx

Back