ive gained

hi guys, went to my weigh in last night and i gained 2 pounds. Really upset although it's my fault for eating, going to be really determined this week though!!!!!!!!!:wave_cry:

Holly...i weighed myself this morning after avoiding the scales!
6 POUNDS!!!
Im not going to think about it or let it get me down...ive given myself the 1st of April to have got back to what i was before my mighty fall off the wagon!
Like you said....determination is the key...dont panic...two pounds will be off again in no time!!
Keep positive!!
xxxx

Sorry you've gained, good luck for the week ahead! X

Hey don't worry about it. I put on 4lbs last week after a minor/major blip. Started on SS on Monday and I've now lost the 4lbs plus 2lbs more!!! Don't worry about it. Just get right back on track and keep going no matter what x

Honeyholly & Daisy

You gotta remain focussed and determined ladies! its not easy and I know how you feel cos I still have a huge battle with cravings and hunger but we all have to be strong!!

Good luck and keep glugging the water! :eek:

Don't worry.. keep going and you will lose it in no time. I had a planned break off the diet this weekend... was very bold, but not as bad as I would normally have been (I think my tummy shrunk!)... I gained 4 lbs over 3 days and lost that after just one day back on ss.

Back