I've given up SSing

Shazpaz

Well guys the title says it all.

I'm under target and have been driving myself mad over these flaming jeans. Anyways I've given them to my sister in law. She fits into them perfectly (she's a size 10!!!).

I've been having real tummy/toilet trouble and after speaking to the doctor have decided that my weight/body fat is now in the healthy range and I'm going to exercise to tone (plus buzz away with slendertone) the body.

I don't want to be skinny. I like being curvy and am trying to learn to be happy in my own skin. A size 12 top and 13 bottom will do me!! LOL.

you look awesome and ur in the healthy range! u have done soooo well.... cant wait to join you xox

Good for you Shaz as you really are looking good now xxx

There is no giving up at all. I would say that u have completed the mission and scored an A+++++++++
U must be delighted with urself and u look fabulous.
Keep us posted as to how u are maintaining.
Excellent work girl. Really proud of you.

I think your size is perfect Shaz. You have not given in, you have reached your goal weight, well under actually! Size 12 is perfect, you dont want to be straight up and down and look like a child! Well done. x

Thanks guys. I am not going to be negative anymore. I drag myself down all the time.....maybe not on here as much, but in life in general and I'm not going to do it anymore.

I have done bloody well and I'm learning to be happy with that and focus on what I've achieved. I honestly must say that I would not have been able to do it without the support of everyone on here.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

Good for you girl, those jeans were a 10 anyway!!! You look amazing and have done so well. Unfortunately we can't stay on this forever and need to get back to a normal life. The exercise will def help, actually must start that myself (using my Slendertone is just too easy, need to feel the burn..lol..) Well done again babe!!

You have done great and you look fab! God, I would be more than happy with a size 13 bottom (at the minute I would love a size 16 bottom!). Give yourself a break hun, and don't be too hard on yourself. x

You have done fantastic, and are a total inspiration. It is time for you to enjoy life, eat healthy foods, and feel a great self esteem.

Shaz you look amazing!

nice one Shaz you have done fab and look fantastic x

Thanks everyone. As usual........you are all really supportive.
xx

well done shaz you have done brilliant good luck

You have done ace, make sure you keep coming back and let us know how your getting on.

Your new pic's look lush x

Congratulations Sharon. You worked really hard. I wish i was where you are now. You deserve a medal.

Looking good Shaz!

13 may be unlucky for some but on you it looks mighty fine!

You have done fantastically and deserve your success.

Well done.

x

You look pretty darn awesome to me! Time to move on and enjoy the new you xx

Never mind stopping SS'ing... I wish I could stop P'ing.... like a bloomin' race-horse I am...

Shazpaz... you look so damn sexy it would make a blind man see :D Well done on your accomplishment thus far - don't beat yourself up about those jeans, I'm sure your derriere would look far better unclad :D

Back