ive gone wobbly!!!!

vonpeeky

has anyone else noticed that when you lose a bit of weight you go a bit wobbly (inner thighs and bum for me!) its very disturbing!!lol
tho did have a good night at work when one woman asked how much i weighed when i started she spat her drink out when i told her as she didnt think i looked soo big! thats nice to know!

sweet dreams to you all second night shift tonight snoozy time!

yep i look like a mound of jelly these days

near 6 stone down and i have flappy bingo wings, awful wobbly inner thighs and he likes to stand and jiggle my belly while im cooking, on the phone etc hes on a warning about playing with the fat, lol

It does get better. I found that it used to go wobbly, then firm up, then wobbly again and go on in cycles like that. It's almost as though you body loses fat and then needs a while to adjust and shrink back in lol. I have been pleasantly surprised with how my body has coped losing nearly 11 stone. My skin has gone back nicely nearly everywhere with the exception of my arms which wern't even that big in the begginning! but it's a small price to pay. So don't worry hun, it will sort itself out and you can hit the toning up sessions hard when you are nearly at goal xx.

I find that a little attention to your skin during to losing process goes a LONG way. Here is what I do...

1 - Body brush everyday. I have a body brush (you can buy one in boots for around £5) and brush my skin upwards towards my heart. This not only exfoliates but helps to get rid of toxins in your body.

2. I have exfoliating gloves that I use in the shower. When I'm not dieting, I exofliate once a week but when I'm dieting, I do it every day. It not only helps to get rid of dead skin but (I think) it helps to soak up more moisturising lotion which is good when your diet is not high in the stuff that keeps skin moisturised.

3. Straight after shower... I use BIO OIL (a little expensive but worth it) on the key wobbly areas and massage in. This prevents stretch marks etc.

4. On the rest of my bod inc areas already covered in oil - I slather and massage in Palmers cocoa butter (avail in boots - I go for the standard one - not any other fancy ones as I think they all do the same thing!) This helps to tighten up the skin.

I don't really know if this works for anyone else- but it does for me. Why not give it a shot? If it doesn't help with tightening- well at least you'll be as soft as a peach and people WILL comment on it.. people always say to me "HOW IS YOUR SKIN SO SOFT!!?!?!" ... well now you guys know my secret! (I refuse to tell anyone I know!) But I think we all need to share tips on here! ;)

When i lost weight before with ww (6stone) i did what alli above says and i have to say it does work, and also makes your shower/bath time longer so less time to think about food ! lol

It also makes you feel all girly and pampered!

I am like a jelly all over but slowly my skin is getting better and it has to be down to how fast it comes off.

aww thanks guys (now awake again) i will give that a go alli! thanks for that!! well if its now going to take me longer in the shower i better go now or il be late for work, lol!!

thanks guys!

3. Straight after shower... I use BIO OIL (a little expensive but worth it) on the key wobbly areas and massage in. This prevents stretch marks etc.

4. On the rest of my bod inc areas already covered in oil - I slather and massage in Palmers cocoa butter (avail in boots - I go for the standard one - not any other fancy ones as I think they all do the same thing!) This helps to tighten up the skin.

Lol is it wrong that I do all that and I'm a man! My skin does feel really soft, I don't tell any of my friends though haha!

I really like the smell of Bio Oil too, I'm going to keep using cocoa butter oil and bio oil after I've stopped losing weight too, I like what it does for my skin :)

Lol is it wrong that I do all that and I'm a man! My skin does feel really soft, I don't tell any of my friends though haha!

Hahahah! NOT AT ALL! I think more men should take care of themselves like you do! Just indeed keep it quiet. For example I have a guy friend who has an extensive beauty routine and he looks great for it... just hearing about it just sounds weird... I guess like women shave their legs but guys don't like to hear the details of it all? Like I said, I don't tell anyone what my "regime" is because I like people to think I am naturally as soft as I am ;) Makes men think you're more feminine... mystery is underrated... well, in theory anyway!!

Lol yeah thats a good comparison! Its strange how its "acceptable" for gay men to take care of themselves and use "beauty" products but not for straight men lol. Well I'm straight and I'm not ashamed I use products lol but telling my friends is another thing, new nicknames and constant p**s takes lol!

You know what though, I bet they do some sort of regime themselves! Only the other day I found out my male colleagues have beauty routines too! And to be fair, a lot of my guy friends do too. So you go boy! (Doesn't sound quite the same does it?) You scrub and moisturize!

In fact, I shall tell you about a little gem of a secret which a guy friend of mine told me and now I cannot live without.

It's a cleanser called Evelom that you can buy in SpaceNK. It is pricey but it is the best product on earth! Its like an oily/cream that you massage on your face and them scrub off with the muslin cloth that comes with it... Blackheads NO MORE. Smaller pores. RIDICULOUSLY soft skin. Highly recommended. No spots! (I'm 27, shouldn't get spots but I infuriatingly do sometimes - but not with this!)

Don't let the price put you off because it lasts AGES and you don't need to moisturize your face afterwards!

Sorry if I've just made you crave something expensive! :giggle:

Lol thanks for the tip! But it was payday today and I spent £40 this morning on products for the next month so I'll save that one for next months allocation lol!

I'm quite lucky, I never have spots, even when I was a teenager lol. I think it was either because I used to take a lot of vitamins or I used to drink a lot of milk either that or it was just plain luck!

eh my last 3 reationships have been with guys who spend more time in the bathroom than i do and one of em was a squaddie

my other half exfoliates everyday and then spends ages appying cocoa butter everywhere before using oils on his hands and his hair, dont think anyone would dare call him girly for it thou

Back