Ive got 7 Stone to lose..i start my long journey tomorrow

:wave_cry: Hello Folks

My name is Claire and im here as i have found myself back at 17stone+ and miserable :sigh:

In 2002 i lost all of the weight and was very happy at 10 stone, however after a stint of living with a man who was a manic depressive and being a lazy git im back to a high weight. Its killing my body to be at this weight and size and i also have the added pressure of wanting to look fabulous next year for my wedding. Ive come here looking for help and support, im not sure if im the right place but feel that i have a LOT of weight to lose and so here i am!

Thanks in advance

:wave_cry:

You have done the right thing and come back here. Now is the time for you to get back on this and start losing again and you know you can do it. I still have 7 st to lose and I know i am going to do it
Good luck
Irene xx

You will succeed, Hope the man you are marrying is not the one that dragged you down......if it is I hope he has sorted himself out !

Hi my name is Anne and I am also starting the diet tomorrow. I am gointg on holiday in 8 weeks and want to be slim, I have got about 5 stone to loose.I feel quite confident that this will work.

Thanks for the support and replies so far :D

Im lucky - i got away from the man who helped me get into the mess im in now :) The guy im now with and about to marry has been fabulous since i met him, he loves me at the size i am now however is supporting me 100% with my weight loss aswell..

Youve taken the first step already and Minimins is the best place for support etc.

What diet are you starting?

I am reverting back to the diet that worked the first time, lots of fruit, veg, chicken and fish, plenty of water and exercise everyday.

Hi Claire!

I'd like to wish you ALL THE BEST for tomorrow!

I'm starting again tomorrow. I sooooo want to do it this time and get ME back again!. I too, was in a bad relationship, and it's taking me some time to get over it, I let myself go, lost my confidence and have let friendships slide cos I feel uncomfortable with what I have become.

Let me know how you get on tomorrow! BEST OF LUCK.....We can do it this time!!

Alcala.

Hi BeenthereB4
I also have got going on for 7 stone to lose too so you are not with yourself I know it is going to be along journey but it is best to take little steps at a time.
Welcome to join us you will get loads of support on this forum everyone is so nice and helpful I would like to get down to 10 and half stone wether i will or not got along way to go

Good Luck

Hello!! the very, very best of luck! - you have done it before - you will definately be able to do it again!.

Your not on your own - I too want to loose 6 - 7 stone. Please keep posting and we'll be here to give you a good kick up the a**, should you need it!!!:D

:D Feeling good today folks, weighed in at : 17 Stone 1 lb

Have a good feeling about this already, your words of encouragement have really given me a boost - im going to use this thread as my update diary on a weekly basis and will add to it when i have good and bad days so that i can start to understand where i have been going wrong.

Sorry, you will find im a right waffler and can gab on for hours, but i have to say this is the best forum i have ever found for inspiration and everyone seems so friendly and supportive, i will do this, i am determined that my weight will not beat me.

Right, will see how i get on this week and will report in later.

Love and hugs to you all :)

C
xx

:D Feeling good today folks, weighed in at : 17 Stone 1 lb

Have a good feeling about this already, your words of encouragement have really given me a boost - im going to use this thread as my update diary on a weekly basis and will add to it when i have good and bad days so that i can start to understand where i have been going wrong.

Sorry, you will find im a right waffler and can gab on for hours, but i have to say this is the best forum i have ever found for inspiration and everyone seems so friendly and supportive, i will do this, i am determined that my weight will not beat me.

Right, will see how i get on this week and will report in later.

Love and hugs to you all :)

C
xx

:wavey: Hi Beenthereb4,

Your first day:wow: Take it easy and be sure to drink your water over the course of the day.

You can divide your packets up into two and have two mini meals instead of one which can help at the start to balance out blood sugars and stop you getting that dip. (you must make each up fresh every time)

I hope also you have measured yourself from head to toe and not forgetting upper arms, along with taking some photos of yourself now. As it is much easier to see the difference in photos and in your measurements than in the mirror.

At anytime you feel you need support or help just ask.

Love Mini xxx

hi there from a fellow WeMITT !
when i started out i had 7 1/2 stone to lose, what a mountain it appeared to be !
i am now 1 1/2 stone away from goal (5 1/2 months later)& have had so much support form people on here.
I just want to wish all the best on your journey
xx:)

Just been looking at the before and after photo threads...:eek: how fantastic are these?! And they are SO inspirational!

Well done to all of you for achieving your goals, im determined that no-one is going to push me off this road that i am on now - im am going to lose this weight and take the strain off my body and heart!

Thanks Mini, i have taken all of the possible measurements i can and have taken plenty of pics of myself in just my pants - the pictures alone made me cry :cry: However this has been a good thing as it has shocked me into wanting to lose the weight.

Thanks

C
xxx

Back