I've got a Code in my Doze!

Eclipse

Gold Member
For the past week I have had the most horrendous cold, totally blocked up, aching all over and feel like shite! Can't seem to shift it. Its been lingering and coming and going since January.:boohoo:

Well, for anyone interested, I haven't posted for ages, cos there's been nothing of interest to post really.

Hubby is off for another interview tomorrow, and I was going to go with him for moral support and all that, but looks like he'll be going alone - poor chap. Which means that I will have to wait longer to find out how he got on! The other one he went for, they wanted him to start immediately but he had to turn it down because the money was appallingly low!

So thats it - sniffles and snuffles all round:sick: . Must admit though, I must have been one of the few to have a genuine red nose on Red Nose Day. Its now very, very sore and peeling! Hope it improves soon its not very fetching:sigh:

i know exactly how you feel, ive had chest infections since last october and now ive had flu for the past 2 weeks and it wont go, im going out tomorrow night so a good dose of ALL medication tonight should help (well i hope so)

Hope you feel better soon.:hug99:

It tends to drag you down when it goes on for so long.

yeah i know, doesnt help that ive stopped doing Cd and have put on a few LBs feellike a big fat snotty lump :(

Back