I've got a yellow star.....yay

Brillant!! Thanks to Minz on my bright new shiny star......cheers chick. Nice surprise to come back to.

Well as some of ya may know I eventually became a Mrs.....the day was just fantastic and the night was even better. So we are both enjoying our married life at the moment and we head for 1 weeks hols tomorrow to see my brother in perth which I am looking forward to, hopefully when i come back I will have some pix to show yas, at the moment I am just eagerly awaiting the photographer to send me some.

So how have ya all been, will try and catch up on your threads, hope the wi's went well!! Hope to catch up with yas soon and if there are any newbies, welcome to the mad and wonderful world of LT, need any advice or just want a buddy yas can pm me anytime!! I am hopefully starting back on to lt in two weeks time as I want to lose the rest before i head off on our 3month honeymoon around the world in june.

Fatbridetobe - sorry to hear ya have been so ill of late, i hope you make a speedy recovery.

Glad the day went well for you and I hope you have a fantastic time in Perth. Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them.

What can you do with your new shiny yellow star?......lol

whooo! congrats on becoming mrs unknown!! and welcome back :D

Glad the day went well for you and I hope you have a fantastic time in Perth. Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them.

What can you do with your new shiny yellow star?......lol

omg woman what an amazing transformation, good for ya chick on your progress.

Can't really do much about the star it just sits there......lol, havent found out exactly why its there but its looks mighty fine like its owner......lmao

Thank you very much and congrats on your shiny yellow star lol.
You will need to pm pierce now and get your name changed - have a great hol chick xx

i love it!!!!!!!!!!! lol i am just weird i know! lol

hiya hun congratulations cant wait to see the piccies have a great time in Perth so jealous

Thanks sharon, well everything is packed now so just rearing to go. Off to bed now as its a long flight tomorrow, hope all is well with you?

congrats and have a great holiday

Back