I've got my telephone interview date!!!!!

minilady

Gold Member
I received my letter this morning, saying I have got my telephone interview next Tuesday to become a CDC!!!!:eek: :D :eek: :D

If successful they have offered 2 training day dates 6th of June and 23rd June. I think I'd like to go 23rd June as its a saturday and easier with the kids. Looked at coach travel and trains as my poor mini would struggle to make the journey. Coach would take 9 hours to get there!!!!!! because of stoppage times. Only 3 hours by train and will cost £54, so not too bad.

As you can tell by my waffling I'm really excited, hopefully interview will go ok.

Is anyone else is going to the 23rd June training day?

Tracey
x

And there you were worrying yesterday!!! You will be a great counsellor Tracey, good luck and dont worry to much!!! Sarahxx.

I received my letter this morning, saying I have got my telephone interview next Tuesday to become a CDC!!!!:eek: :D :eek: :D

If successful they have offered 2 training day dates 6th of June and 23rd June. I think I'd like to go 23rd June as its a saturday and easier with the kids. Looked at coach travel and trains as my poor mini would struggle to make the journey. Coach would take 9 hours to get there!!!!!! because of stoppage times. Only 3 hours by train and will cost £54, so not too bad.

As you can tell by my waffling I'm really excited, hopefully interview will go ok.

Is anyone else is going to the 23rd June training day?

Tracey
x

YAY !! good on ya !

you'll be great...:D enjoy your training...and keep us posted on your progress !

love

Debz
xx

Well done Tracey! Are you sure your lovely Mini wouldn't make the trek? I made the last conference in Birmingham in my tiny Smart car (plus had a major diversion to deal with after they closed the route I was due to take!). :character00182:
Other suggestion: ask around Mins or your CDC to see if anyone else is going up that day - perhaps you could be a passenger with them and offer some petrol money? Plus it's a good opportunity for a long natter - passes the journey time quicker! :blahblah:
Good luck for the phone interview, and hope you enjoy the training day!

Well done Tracey! Are you sure your lovely Mini wouldn't make the trek? I made the last conference in Birmingham in my tiny Smart car (plus had a major diversion to deal with after they closed the route I was due to take!). :character00182:
Other suggestion: ask around Mins or your CDC to see if anyone else is going up that day - perhaps you could be a passenger with them and offer some petrol money? Plus it's a good opportunity for a long natter - passes the journey time quicker! :blahblah:
Good luck for the phone interview, and hope you enjoy the training day!

I love smart cars!! My mini is really old, and although it's been done up, the engine hasn't been touched:( It's an old automatic with not a lot of ooomph!

Good idea about seeing if others are going though, sharing petrol is a good idea, although my CDC wants to come too and she dosent want to drive either.

Thanks for your help and encouragement.

Tracey
x

Hiya,

ME TOO!!!!! I have my telephone interview on Tuesday and have been offered 6th June and 23rd June as training days also. Think I would probably go to 6th June rather than the date you would be on though as I cant wait to get going with this.

Sooooo excited - hope I dont blow the telephone interview!!!

Giggly

Hiya,

ME TOO!!!!! I have my telephone interview on Tuesday and have been offered 6th June and 23rd June as training days also. Think I would probably go to 6th June rather than the date you would be on though as I cant wait to get going with this.

Sooooo excited - hope I dont blow the telephone interview!!!

Giggly

Good luck for Tuesday Giggly!!! What time is your interview? Mines at 11.30.

I can't make the 6th June, although like you, I'd have loved to have been able to get going earlier.

The annoying thing is we are camping in Northants the weekend before, about 30 mins from Kettering, but I have to get home on the 4th as have work the next day:(

Shame we won't be on the same training day, we could have met up.

Let me know how you get on Tuesday.

Tracey
x

Maybe a bit extreme hun, but if you didn't mind driving, but just worried about your Mini doing the journey, you could research how much hiring a small car would be for the day and splitting the cost with your CDC seeing as she wants to attend too? May work out to be less expensive than the train costs etc? Not sure, but thought I'd throw another suggestion your way!!!! There are tons of car hire places now, and are cheaper than you may think! Even Easyjet have that service too!! Perhaps worth a few internet searches or phone calls??

:party0011: Good luck Tracey...xxx :party0011:

Hiya Tracey,

My interview is at 10.30 so will be all done and dusted before yours!

Havent been able to stop thinking about it since I found out although am still not nervous for it. Will just try to do my best.

Although am a little worried about my weight gain (10lb) which is mainly caused by 2 wks in florida. Have only been back a week and although I watched everything I ate during the last week this weekend has cancelled out all my good work through the week and I'm still in exactly the same position weightwise. So am gonna SS for a week and see where that leaves me....not looking forward to it though and everyone says its harder 2nd time around so I'll have to see how it goes. :sigh:

Let me know how you get on with your interview on Tuesday.

Giggly

Hiya Tracey,

My interview is at 10.30 so will be all done and dusted before yours!

You lucky thing!!!!!

Havent been able to stop thinking about it since I found out although am still not nervous for it. Will just try to do my best.

I'm sure you'll do well:) I'm a bit nervous too, but have threads about the interview process on here, and seems like it's quite informal, apparently they ask why you like to do it etc.

Although am a little worried about my weight gain (10lb) which is mainly caused by 2 wks in florida. Have only been back a week and although I watched everything I ate during the last week this weekend has cancelled out all my good work through the week and I'm still in exactly the same position weightwise. So am gonna SS for a week and see where that leaves me....not looking forward to it though and everyone says its harder 2nd time around so I'll have to see how it goes. :sigh:

Does your weight gain take you over BMI28 ? I think it's only a problem if your BMI is over 28, not what you actually weigh.

Let me know how you get on with your interview on Tuesday.

Giggly

Good luck giggly!!!!:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Tracey
x

Well done to make the decision. I spoke to my lovely CDC and she thinks I should train so I will talk to her some more next week and see if I can get on the 23rd if I get through the first stages.

Well done to make the decision. I spoke to my lovely CDC and she thinks I should train so I will talk to her some more next week and see if I can get on the 23rd if I get through the first stages.

Hi Bunny

Go for it. You have done wonderfully well with your weight loss!!! and would be a great advert for the company.

It would be lovely to meet people from Minimins at the training day! I've never been to a proper 'meet' and met anyone, although you get to feel you know people on here without actually meeting them anyway.

Let us know how you get on.

Tracey
x

Hiya Tracey,

Well?!?!....How did it go?

Mine was fine and I'm sure that yours went well too. I'm all booked for 6th June and await my training pack coming through with great excitement. Have gotto spend some time with my CDC now before training date to witness her counselling clients and a bit more info as to how she runs her business and I should be away. Cant wait!!!

Give us an update on you!

Giggly

Hi Giggly

Glad you got on well:D :D :D

Unfortunately mine wasn't as straight cut as I had thought it would be. I dont want to go into too much detail on here, and I did try to private message you, but couldn't.

A lady called Lisa is phoning me tomorrow, she wasn't available today, and I'll know more then.

Tracey
x

Hi Giggly

Glad you got on well:D :D :D

Unfortunately mine wasn't as straight cut as I had thought it would be. I dont want to go into too much detail on here, and I did try to private message you, but couldn't.

A lady called Lisa is phoning me tomorrow, she wasn't available today, and I'll know more then.

Tracey
x

Tracey, if you want to talk, then send me a PM or email... bless you...Love

Hi Tracey, sorry things didnt go straight forward for you but im sure you will be fine!!! Sending tons of hugs incase your feeling at all down with it!! Sarahxx.

Hi Tracey, sorry things didnt go straight forward for you but im sure you will be fine!!! Sending tons of hugs incase your feeling at all down with it!! Sarahxx.

Feeling a bit down about it, but I'll get over it:D

How did Sean get on????

Tracey
x

He did training day last saturday and is just about to start wading through the questions!!! It looks fairly tough to me but bhe tells me they said on training that everythings covered in the notes so he just needs to swat up!!!

Keep your chin up honey and remember if by any chance it doesnt work out there will be something else waiting round the corner for the new slimmer more confident you to come along and grab it!!! Sarahxx.

Back