• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've got over stone to lose..anyone else in a similar boat? :)

zcuminz

S: 19st0lb C: 18st3lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st11lb(4.14%)
Hi, I am Zena 29, I have over 7 stone to lose..I have lost about 10 pounds so far in under a week, but still got a long way to go..anyone else in a similar boat or have lost more than 7 stone? Any tips or advice would be appreciated and I would love to make some slimming buddies to keep each other motivated :) Please get in touch, look forward to making some new friends :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I lost about 4 and a half stone solesourcing and have started again with my girlfriend on Monday after putting it all on again. Have you tried to sole source before?

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on your first week! I am aiming for two stone on first target as big targets freak me out and I end up giving in (but thats just me) so little and easy does it....dont concentrate on the end target so much, give yourself ickle steps like drop a dress size. Treat yourself after your first target - new bracelet, new top, some earrings. Something to make you smile and remind you of your success when you wear it, it will keep you motivated xxx

S: 14st5.0lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st6lb(2.99%)
hi zena, I am hitching a ride in your boat!

Hi, Zena, we are pretty much embarking from the same point at the same time. I have seven stones and 2 LB to lose to get to my healthy BMI, six stones would be just great as far as I am concerned, (SIX!!! surely thats enough for anyone) but that still leaves me overweight! I weigh 17.3 on my counsellors scales and want to get down to 10.13 with an intermediate goal of 11.13. I started CD sole source today, and at the end of day one, I have survived, not too hungry, but I still havent got my head where it needs to be. I keep mourning food! I think, OOh, we can go for lunch tomorrow, then I remember and think no I cant! Hope you are doing okay, hang on in there, we can do this, short, sharp and effective!

S: 14st5.0lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st6lb(2.99%)
How you doing Zena

Hi Zena, just wondered how its going for you? :)