I've got over stone to lose..anyone else in a similar boat? :)

zcuminz

Hi, I am Zena 29, I have over 7 stone to lose..I have lost about 10 pounds so far in under a week, but still got a long way to go..anyone else in a similar boat or have lost more than 7 stone? Any tips or advice would be appreciated and I would love to make some slimming buddies to keep each other motivated :) Please get in touch, look forward to making some new friends :)

I lost about 4 and a half stone solesourcing and have started again with my girlfriend on Monday after putting it all on again. Have you tried to sole source before?

Well done on your first week! I am aiming for two stone on first target as big targets freak me out and I end up giving in (but thats just me) so little and easy does it....dont concentrate on the end target so much, give yourself ickle steps like drop a dress size. Treat yourself after your first target - new bracelet, new top, some earrings. Something to make you smile and remind you of your success when you wear it, it will keep you motivated xxx

hi zena, I am hitching a ride in your boat!

Hi, Zena, we are pretty much embarking from the same point at the same time. I have seven stones and 2 LB to lose to get to my healthy BMI, six stones would be just great as far as I am concerned, (SIX!!! surely thats enough for anyone) but that still leaves me overweight! I weigh 17.3 on my counsellors scales and want to get down to 10.13 with an intermediate goal of 11.13. I started CD sole source today, and at the end of day one, I have survived, not too hungry, but I still havent got my head where it needs to be. I keep mourning food! I think, OOh, we can go for lunch tomorrow, then I remember and think no I cant! Hope you are doing okay, hang on in there, we can do this, short, sharp and effective!

How you doing Zena

Hi Zena, just wondered how its going for you? :)

Back