I've got to stop doing this!!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I keep torturing myself and watching the F word every week! He's doing this duck thing at the mo and I'm drooling all over the keyboard!:drool:

Oh I can't stand him but his food always looks amazing. I went to one of his restaurants in London last year and it was pretty incredible :)

ive gutted a pig and baby shark not nice!!! (i used to be a chef)

I love a bit of Ramsey!!! Dunno what looks yummier him or the food ;) Not fancying the battered mars bar though - yuck!! But the pigeon and was it with black pudding (my fav!!!)? Yummm!

I grew up in Scotland and had many a deep fried mars bar after a few to many down the pub...they're great, beats a kebab any day!!!!

As a veggie, the food on offer didn't make me salivate, but the man himself does :D. There's something about him...can't put my finger on it, but he is yummy.

Would it make you all jealous if I told you that when my dad became the live in caretaker for a block of flats in knightsbridge about 5 years ago Gordon was one of the residents?:D
You're right he is yummy...even nicer in the flesh!

as we are on famous people ive just found out andy murray lives in the building next door to me!
he was toddling down the road last night with his girlfriend!
xxx

I met John Terry and wayne bridge when he was a punter in my hubbys bookies and I popped in to see him one evening. Wayne had on an old pair of tracky bottoms with a great big hole in the knee but was stood there twerling his Bentley keys around his finger, I was so tempted to ask him if he'd fallen on hard times!:D

Hes class, couldnt help but laugh at the end when he gave the dad of that family a pack of condoms and told him to use them and stop at 8. Poor bloke looked shocked.

Back