I've ground to a halt

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Calkarima, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and Exercise
    Can anyone give me some advice on what I might be doing wrong.

Last week I lost a pound this week not a sausage and I honestly don't know why.
    Since I started at the beginning of October I had been losing 3 lbs a week. I was hoping for 1.5 to 2 lbs per week and am feeling really rubbish at the moment.

I've been eating 1500 calories per day which I think is reasonable. I've not been doing much exercise but I pulled ligaments in my back a few weeks ago so haven't been able to walk very far or go to the gym.

I'm getting really frustr.ated with it and just need someone to tell me that it'll start to move again soon or what I can do to make it move.

I've got my second weigh in next Thursday and think I should be ok this time.

HELP PLEASE

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I think it might be the exercise. If you're happy enough you're on top of your calorie/fat intake

The walking helps you burn off calories. It just be a matter of waiting until your back heals up.

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    hiya love!

Are your weighing and measuring everything? After a while i get lazy and guess my portion sizes and often they get bigger and bigger until they are same size of OH's!

Thats the only thing i can think of!

hopeit helps

love katie
    xxx

5. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Don't lose heart, our bodies are fickle things and some weeks the scales may show that you haven't lost but you will still be losing inches.
    xxx

6. UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    xenical & healthy eating
    yeah dont give up hun, sometimes r bodies just loose lots then loose hardly nothing, dont give and keep thinking positive, i think positive thinking helps loads, we all have down times but ul b ok.

7. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and Exercise
    Hi

Thanks everyone. I think I found out what I was doing wrong. I was weighing myself far too often. I've become neurotic about the whole thing so the scales are now in the bin and my nice new WW ones are hidden away only to be brought out once a week (I dont think I could go a full month at the moment).

I did actually end up losing 2 lbs. I don't think I had been drinking enough or eating enough fibre so was a wee bit bunged up (sorry tmi!!) I think my visit to the Osteopath for my back got things moving again. (I honestly cant believe I'm typing this :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:)

Thanks again everyone. Promise I'll stop being so neurotic.

xx

8. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Glad things are "moving" in more ways than one...lol.
    xx

9. UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    xenical & healthy eating
    hey dont apologise hun im going thro the same thing the weighin thing, i became obbsessed im findin it really hard not too, i actually went as far as throwin batteries in the cellar, its not healthy to keep weighin but i think quite a few of us go thro it, i was and i thought i was the only one but wen i come on here i realised im not,
    ul b fine hun just keep positive x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.