I've had a bad bad week...

hi ladies, yesterday was tough, I did eat but I got through it and tried to limit the damage so to speak, as I've been eating kind of normally for the past week I knew I probably wouldnt be able to just go 'cold turkey' so I had a little bit of stuff nothing too bad, a few bites here and there a pancake with some ham and cheese and in the evening they all ate pizza but I didnt have any just had some chicken and later on I really wanted an icecream but had one of my bars instead. hurrah!

I feel a bit more motivated now I saw some pictures from the weekend of me last night and although I look better than I did I still look 'big' if you know what i mean, like my arms and that and just generally might have to stick one of them on the fridge! am back down to just under 12.7 this morning so hopefully can keep at it and get down more and more!

My worst time can be anytime really, it just hits me and I think 'MUST EAT!' prob find it quite hard preparing lo's lunch and breakfast luckily oh tries to do dinner for me, I try to stay detached from it but its hard! Now that I had an almost good day yesterday (compared with the week before) I feel like I can do it now as i got through it and felt really sick at one point prob carb withdrawl ho ho! trying to get used to all the water again, I hate needing a wee all night tho its horrible! :rolleyes:

How you guys doing? xxx

Yeh Im doing good, keeping out the kitchen and if I have to cook for the kids I chew on a wrigleys extra, until I have finished cooking and got out of the way.

Well done Jem ! Doing ok , a bit like you really , struggle a bit but if the damage is to be done its not a big pig out . Doing well thou i think , headache is horrendeous so something is working .

Keep on having a good week hun , cu soon x

hi girls thanks for words of encouragement, did pretty well yesterday, reduced the 'bites' to just a couple yesterday so will try not to have any today, scales keep going down so thats good but will wait til sun to see!

Happy ss'ing everybody! :D

good thanks my lovely, made cakes with my daughter and ate a bit of the mixture which was something I used to do all time- just make cake mixture up and eat it without cooking. quite grim when you think about the raw egg but I hadnt done that for ages so just had a few licks, :rolleyes: still like it wish I didnt tho!

I hope I have lost a few pounds tommorrow cos although this is expensive i know it does work so I'd like to carry it on to get the bulk of the weight off quickly if you know what I mean, if I have lost this week (if I havent I will be stopping it cos we cant afford to throw money away) and I carry on with it then maybe when I'm 11stone something rather than 12stone something I'll see how I am doing and think about changing to weight watchers maybe.I think someones got the books they can lend me.

I've got a terrible headache today I havent checked for ketosis for ages cos there was no point but might check tommorow morn cos no amount of water or painkillers are making it go away! had the afternoon to myself for once which has been nice, they'll probably be back soon though!

Hope you've had a good week too. xxx

ok, so I lost 5lbs this week hurrah! I have been pretty good though so I was hoping I had lost a bit but i'm pretty chuffed seeing as I'm on maintenance! Hope you all had good losses too heard about yours sonkie- woo woo woo!!!:D

Well done Jem ! 5lbs is great ! so your on it for another week or so then ?
You will do well again this week Jem , just remember the money your spending !!!!

hi sam, yep its sad that the money thing has been my motivation this week but will keep that in mind as well as obviously wanting to look good and get rid of my horrible saggy baby belly. yuk! and my fat arms/legs/arse while we're at it! Hope you've done well this week, I can see from your ticker its gone up/down if you know what I mean but you havent said by how much?? nosey me! :rolleyes:

Hey Jem I have posted on the south west meet that if you are interested that you can join myself, sam and karen in karens car to travel to bath. Also if you want to share a family room with us too it will be £31.25 each....? Let me know either way. We are gonna share the petrol and accomodation cost to make it cheaper.

Hi Jem, hope you are ok, havent seen you around for ages. I have posted about you joining us in Karens car to get to the bath trip. We are all sharing a family room with a double bed and 2 singles and wondered if you would fancy joining us there too ....?

sorry yep its been a bit hectic I've been applying for jobs which s very boring and time consuming and also looking to move so busy busy busy!

I'll post in meetings as well but I'll probably get the train as if I book it now it'll only be £29 and I need to go to bristol as its my friends birthday and thats where I'm from so I'll probably stay over at my mums and I'd like to try squeezing in seeing as many people in as possible so I dont want you waiting around for me or anything.

Also I used to travel on the train all the time but now I never get the chance so it will be really nice just to relax on the train with no oh and toddler and pretend I'm young free and single for a couple of hours lol! So thank you very much for the offer its really kind but think I 'll get the train so I can get a bit of peace and quiet! But will definitely be there for meet up, I dont think the train gets to bath til just after 11 so prob wont get there til 12 ish, not sure where we're supposed to meeting actually will have to check! its gonna be cooool!

Shame Jem it would have been a fun girls day/night . but at least you will get chance to be you with some friends and stuff ! cram in all you can in a day hey !!!!!

How have you been this week ? any news on the move ?

ok, so I lost 5lbs this week hurrah! I have been pretty good though so I was hoping I had lost a bit but i'm pretty chuffed seeing as I'm on maintenance! Hope you all had good losses too heard about yours sonkie- woo woo woo!!!:D

H Jem,

Well done on your 5lbs. that is brill!!!:D

Enjoy your friends birthday and your time relaxing...

Love Mini xxx

hi ladies, thanks for your kind comments mini!

hey sam yep I will see whats going on in bristol if there isnt anything then might stay but will def be there for a few hours from midday from some shopping and laughs! I dont get to see friends and fam that often so nee dto make the most of the time I have there see! will come back on train on sunday afternoon so hopefully will get to see lots of people inclusing you lovely ladies!

I didnt lose any this week I stayed the same which is ok with me as I know I was eating more than usual prob due to doing extra exercise but will rein it in this week so I can get to 3 week challenge target of 5 more pounds. If I do then I'll be under 12 stone hurrah! havent been 11 stone something for 2 years!

Hope you all have a good week :D

Back