• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've had a bad day

If it was just cheese it shouldn't kick you out of ketosis but due to the high calories and fat you may have a slower loss this week, but you should be still in ketosis so don't give up, drink lots of water and put it behind you xx

Must be something about this weekend coz I'm finding it sooo sooo hard:confused:

Apart from a mini scotch egg today at my grandaughters birthday I have not cheated in the 19days on the CD.

But I could really fancy a bit of the Indian takeaway which my son has just brought in:eek:

Wilma

Silver Member
Put it behind you NOW!
Pretend it didn't happen but learn from it! All you need to remember is how bad you feel now!
Drink loads of water - cheese is full of salt!
Be good!!! When is your WI?

Hi Dinkey

My housemates are currently chomping down on an Indian takeaway so I suppose my cheese binge could have been a hell of a lot worse!

I really hope my weight loss doesn't slow down - I have decided not to have any bars this week to try and counteract it!

Hi Wilma

The cheese has given me an instant headache so that must be the salt!! My next weigh in is next Sunday so I have time to try and counter act my sins! I am going to go to the gym this week in a bit to help the weight loss along!

Wilma

Silver Member
That sounds like a good idea.
Good luck for next week - and well done staying away from the take away!