I've had a piece of toast.

I don't feel too bad as I knew it was coming and I also know its not the end its just a glitch.

Is there anything I can do as in damage control? if i had 4 shakes tomorrow would it be less likely to effect my ketosis? (less carbs?)

or is it just done?

what kinda bread did you have? did you have butter?

It's done. If you haven't had all of your packs today it's better to have the protein meal instead of a 4th pack as the carbs will be lower. And if anything it's better to have 3 packs plus protein tomorrow for the same reason (ie lower carbs than with 4 packs). 1 slice is bread isn't an extortionate number of carbs but it's better to take stock of why you did it now and prevent it happening again as sometimes something like this can be the slippery slope if you don't nip it in the bud.

Yea, piece of white toast with butter.

I just wanted it. I've managed to keep in check for the last 2 weeks but just been really hungry last few days and everyone was eating hot buttery toast so I had a piece :/

I've had all my packs (3 packs plus cod and veg)

I don't want to go off track but i know sometimes not allowing yourself 'something' for a long time can be worse in the long run, for me anyways.

Like my husband said 'Its only a piece of toast, don't feel sad, start fresh tomorrow'

That the best idea. Draw a line under it, whats done is done and back on track tomorrow :)

you think a peice of toast is bad? i had 3 slices of pizza, and other stuff, and BnJ's icecream! i felt sick as a dog, but it's Tuesday now, i have 3 weeks left on this diet im fixed on my goal again and if you got it out of your system so be it, just move on now back on plan, believe me if only i had a piece of toast!

Back