ive had anough of him..

i know the thought of being alone can be very scary.. but you wont really be alone.. you have your parents.. your beautiful baby.. And you have people who care about you.. You just dont deserve to be treat so badly.. it isnt fair on you.. You deserve to be treated like a princess.. and the person who will treat you like that will come along.. but whilst you're stuck in a relationship where you arent appriciated for all the things you do.. you wont find that person..
Take some time out.. See how you feel.. and remember you should NOT be treated like this..

x x

I couldnt agree more with this. I hope you're ok hun. I was in a similar situation, in an unhappy relationship but too scared to walk away, or admit that it hadnt worked, too afraid of what the future held for me on my own. But one day i just had enough of being sad & i did it. Turned my back & walked away. For good, not like my previous half-hearted attempts when i went running back at the first crook of his finger.
It WAS scary for a while. I WAS lonely occasionally. But mostly i was happy & content. And in one of my friends i found the most amazing, caring man who is now my partner and we have 2 beautiful children. I've never been happier in all my 37 years. If i had stayed where i was and put up with the crap from my ex i would have had none of this.

Sorry i've ended up talkng about myself, but really just want to say have a good think about what you want from life. If this guy is making you unhappy then change things for the better. If you think there is a chance you could make it work with him then you MUST talk to him, tell him how you feel when he puts you down. Give him the opportunity to do his bit to sort things out. But dont give him endless second chances. If he cant or wont be the man you want him to be then he ISNT the man you want. Its that simple. Take control of your own future hun and be happy x

Hi hun! I can only echo whats been said before, you are well shot of a bloke like that. You sound like such a caring lovely person in all your posts, and I dont believe you can fake that. Thus, you have loads or friends here and I'll bet you do in the "real" world too.

Maybe he is feeling threatened by your losing weight, and his only resolution to that is to lash out & hurt you. You are right to let him go as he is showing how immature he really is. No-one has the right to hurt another like this, it is simply wrong.

Chin up sweetie, and {{{{{HUGE HUGS}}}}} too!!

xx

Hi Kimmie,
as others before me i don't really have anything to add. Just wanted to send you loads of love and hugs and add to the long list of people on here who care about you deeply and think the world of you.

You're worth so much more and you will find it.

Take care and you are not alone..

xxx

Hope you are doing OK hun, you deserve to be treated with love and respect, he sounds like an idiot. I think I live near you, if your ever fed up you are more than welcome to mine for a brew/water xx

iv told my "partner" not to come home today :cry:

last night he was so nasty, noone has been that nasty to me since being bulled at school. He said that noone likes me and i have no friends, i obv got upset and he blamed me for taking it the "wrong way", how the hell u supposed to take it?! he wasnt even joking :cry:

hes made me cry to many times, and im fed up with. Fed up with the way he makes me feel like rubbish, has ago at me if i dont tidy up one day, and calls me lazy when i do everything for OUR daughter.

So he rang me today, had ago and put phone down, havent heard from him since, thing is he has nowhere else to go.

ohh i dont know what to do :break_diet:

Hi,

Ot sounds as though your other half has insecurity 'issues', thats the only conclusion I can come to for his behaviour towards you. It also sounds as though he's crying out for attention from you. You are in NO WAY to blame here. He just can't figure things out in his mind.

In terms of what to do, I'd say do nothing, give him space and he'll come back.

Talk to him and find a way to ease things.

He loves you I believe - his actions (albeit perverse) suggest that.

:hug99:

Tbh after a while being single, you start to realise it's better to be alone, than be with people that bring you down. I've been with one cheat, 2 emotionally abusive ex's, and the last one was physically abusive to their own child (and emotionally). Now, I've been single for 2 years...and I've finally realised that it's better single, than it was stuck in the midst of those relationships. You'll notice you'll self-worth will start to go up with time, and you'll see how much happier your own baby is (amazingly they pick up on emotional conflict, and also on when their parents are happy). You're gonna be ok. Things will be ok..

V

Just wondering how things are today Kimmie...I hope you're not letting a feeble man spoil your fabulous weight loss journey...keep up the good work hon.
We are thinkin of you. x x

Hi Kimmie, I don't know you I'm a newbie but just wanted to say do what is right for you, follow your heart. I agree with the other kimmie it doesn't sound like you are ready to leave him, I have been with my partner for 14yrs and in the beginning he constantly put me down, had violent outbursts,(he never hit me, he used to break doors, ornaments etc) I stayed with him but I grew stronger and started doing things my way. went out when I felt like made new friends. and told him if he didnt like it he knew where the door was. I also pressed charges on him once when he smashed my window and I went to court with him the judge was pleased that even though I had chosen to stay with him I stood my ground and took him to court. He is now a reformed man as he knows he can't push me around and he doesn't name call etc we still argue but in a positive way with no put downs or me being scared.

I'm not saying anyone should stay with someone who makes you feel so low, but if you do choose to stay then stand your ground and don't let them grind you down. I know one the reasons my partner stopped was when I told him he couldn't hurt me anymore he had done it already, and I wouldn't cry in front of him, I also told him I didn't actually need him in my life, but that I was choosing to have him in my life and I could just as quickly choose not to have him in my life.. we seperated for about 9-10 mths till he dealt with his anger. All I know for certain is no one should control your life hun and you will do what you choose to do, not always wot is right for you. maybe have a break and lay down the ground rules and see where it takes you both. if you are meant to be together it will happen and he will respect you and listen to you.

Everyone deserves to be happy and yes it is scary to be on your own but it will make you stronger and you stop taking the crap. It is better to be alone and happy than be together and miserable.

If you don't want to be with him, then its better to bite the bullet and kick him to the kerb, let your family and friends know how scared you are so they can be there when you are feeling low, it does help to keep busy, have lots of fun enjoying your baby and your friends and family..

((((hugs))))
Hope that helps a little don't want to go on rambling

Michelle x

Back