Ive had enough

Wow!! - you are a total inspiration to us newbies - you've come so far and we all have our off days, don't we? Keep up the fab work x

so ive weighed this morning and the extra weight has gone!!? no idea where it came from but im back to 12.7 now lol thank god i didnt cave yesterday! thank you guys for all your support :)

yay! Well done!

Woohoooo...... great news Shell :) x

I've been weepy all day I just don't know how much longer I can do this. I miss having meals with my family I miss chewing something warm! I know it's not forever but I'm so disheartened

I feel for you, hun. Food - too much of the wrong kind - has been a big part of our lives for so long that it can be very hard to adjust to eating less. I think doing a VLCD is very hard indeed. I myself just cannot stick to one.

When we overeat we mask our true feelings. We deal with pain, joy, disappointment, anxiety by eating. When you cut down the food you are forced to confront and truly 'feel' emotions. It's not easy.

One day at a time, we get there x

You've done so well, lost a shed load of weight and you're looking good too!!

I think it's a good idea for you to have a planned break during your birthday and it would be easier for you to get back into the diet having done it before. There are going to be weeks where I stay the same or only lose a pound or two, hence the measurements, let the tape measure be your friend ;)

Thanks guys I don't think I could have got through yesterday without you lot x

Much better today thank you :)

Back