I've had such a great day!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
Just thought I'd share my great day with you as I'm feeling particularly happy...

1. Woke up and put on my size 10 clothes :)

2. Had a great workout at the gym and was told I have a great a**e by the gym owner!

3. Went to the garage where I bought a new car having saved for the last two years for one (pick it up on friday!)

4. Went to the hospital for a scan where I was told the cysts on my ovaries have completely gone (having had polycystic ovaries for more than 10 years!)

5. Went to the orthodontist to be told I will get all the treatment to get a fabulous Hollywood smile for free (I have a protruding lower jaw which I hate and will be having surgery on to fix it and they'll close all the gaps between my teeth in the process!)

6. Came home to find a big bouquet from my OH with a message telling me he thinks I'm amazing.

All I need now is to win the lottery and I'll be sorted!

Feeling on top of the world :)

Do you know what, I've just read that and had a little lump in my throat! What a brilliant day.

it's always nice when things go well. It's not been this good for such a long time. I love it when a plan comes together!

When did you start LL - what was your average weekly loss?

No longer ROUND just RACHEL !!

What a fabulous day. Well done you!
You'll have to think of a new name!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::wow::talk017:

yes, I'm not so round any more!
MM- I started LL at the very end of March. My average loss has been around 5lbs but some weeks has been significantly more and some weeks much less. Even had two weeks when I put on 1lb!

well done you, glad to see a positive person on here with such a good attitude, go out and buy a lottery ticket ya never know...:)

That is just incredible!! I long for a day like that - at the moment it's one thing after another... as it is with everyone... but wow - I am so jealous! You deserved it :D xx

I am happy for you, you really have had a fab day, i love the bit where your oh bought you a bouquet of flowers saying' you are amazing' oh i long for that, i have been feeling down in the dumps lately. Even though i have started ll, i just feel down sometimes

I've had years of depression and only just coming out of the end of it now. It's amazing how I appreciate the little things so much more and just how precious life is.
I may well lose more weight after my jaw surgery as I'll have my jaw wired shut for 3 months! Ah well, the thigns we have to sacrifice to look wonderful eh!!
I'm very lucky with my OH. He makes my day every day and has done for the past 18 years. So lucky to have him :)

Sorry if I'm being dumb but what does OH stand for?

Back