Ive had the nicest lunch,, what did you have?

Lianna

Silver Member
Im on extra easy and just had a full tin of stewed steak in gravy, full tin of peas and a full tin of carrots sooooooooooo goreous!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm

I'm on a Red Day today, so I had salad with lettuce, tomato, pickled onions, grated cheese, bacon and pear. Really scrummy!

xx

I made a big pot of carrot and coriander soup - it was very nice

Sounds lush! Never hasd ths tinned steak before, nice?
I had low fat chicken super noodles and now eating some grapes.

The Stewed steak was the nicest ever!! and there was loads, works out miles cheeper than buying it fresh and doing it yourself i will definateley be getting it again :)

Yes the tesco one! but i had princess and synd it was 4 syns for the full tin, pretty good if you ask me 4 syns for a massive meal :)

My lunch was lovely too
Green day so i had
Pasta with 1tbs pesto and finely grated Parmesan, syned and form HEa
yum ,going to have SW chips egg and beans tonight followed by fruit salad and yogurt
yum yum

My lunch was lovely too
Green day so i had
Pasta with 1tbs pesto and finely grated Parmesan, syned and form HEa
yum ,going to have SW chips egg and beans tonight followed by fruit salad and yogurt
yum yum

Sounds lovely :) egg chips and beans is my favourite :)

Sadly I am off to work soon, and will be taking packing up with me, so I had my dinner at lunchtime and it was spaghetti carbonara, and I just had an apple and a banana & custard Mullerlight for dessert :)

Yum Yum :) isnt Slimming world Just the Badgers Nadgers :)

Is it the one in the red can that is free?

Is it tescos own and called steak in gravy? Sounds great if it's free, especially if im in a rush!!

Thanks
Pesty

I was out at a soft play centre but was good with my choices from the menu, I had a jacket with beans and salad washed down with a cuppa, lol. Now munching on a apple at home.

Dinner is going to be poached eggs on toast.

Is it tescos own and called steak in gravy? Sounds great if it's free, especially if im in a rush!!

Thanks
Pesty

I think its tesco stewed steak in gravy, in a red tin :) syn free on Red and Extra Easy :)

Tis ok :) it makes a change from me having pasta and sauce every day :)

Back