I've had two blips--- should it effect my weight loss badly??

Nathan

Hi there,
I had to attend a family dinner on Sunday and was forced (lol) to eat, I had a full Sunday roast lamb , it was day 9 of lipotrim and I'd lost 9 lbs on my first weigh in on Friday.
Today at work someone offered me a small potted beef sandwich and I was so hungery i accepted it :-(
I'm worried that I may have undone all the hard work!!
Advice please

Nath

Nathan said:
Hi there,
I had to attend a family dinner on Sunday and was forced (lol) to eat, I had a full Sunday roast lamb , it was day 9 of lipotrim and I'd lost 9 lbs on my first weigh in on Friday.
Today at work someone offered me a small potted beef sandwich and I was so hungery i accepted it :-(
I'm worried that I may have undone all the hard work!!
Advice please

Nath

You should be ok Nathan, obviously you're not gonna lose a massive amount but get back on it 100% and drink more water which will help flush it out. I know it's prob bad to encourage this but a couple of dulcalax tablets might help too.

Try not to make it a regular thing tho, we've all (well most of us) slipped at some point it's just important to get back to 100% thd next day. Also it may have knocked u out of ketosis so if u continue doing it it will get harder to get back on the horse..good luck! ;-)

Thanks Sarah

Back