I've Hit my 1st target!!!!

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
I've only been back on the blues for the last week after a 4 week break and a holiday in between that and i've hit my first target!!!!

:happy096:

wooooooooop well done chick! your doing brilliantly!!

luv katie

Well done x Keep up the great work!

thankyou both, its weird, i certainly dont feel 11lb lighter and no one has commented and i dont feel like i have been 'dieting' as it were....so the numbers are my only honesty and i keep thinking they are lying...

11lb!! thats massive lol

It's a weird feeling isn't it. I lost over a stone on my 1st weigh in and can't get my head round it. I don't feel any different and can't really tell.

Well done to you and keep at it.

Well done Missy, that's FANTASTIC!!!
XX

thanks everyone :)

well done fantastic restart

well done to you, thats a great start to your diet, you must be so pleased.....keep it up its obviously working

Fantastic :talk017:
Dont get disheartened by peeps not noticing they will but have to say it was around the 2 .5 stone mark before they did with me .Before you know it you will be sick of peeps saying how good you lookin (i lie i still not sick of the compliments lol).
You know how well you are doing and you will soon be going to buy your first smaller item of clothing keep giving yourself mini goals it will help time go faster xx all the best mandy

That is a fantastic weight loss!

Back