I've just bought ...

:wee::wee::wee:wooooop wooooooooooop that must be an amazing feeling!! well done sarah:happy096:
:party0023:
xxxxx

WOW!!!! Well done you, you must be over the moon!!!!

Thanks everyone - I was over the moon

Well done, thats fab.

Have never been a size 8, I can hope!

Congratulations

when I was 230+ lbs I thought the same too, and 2 and 3/4 yrs later here I am sat in a slightly loose pair of size 10 jeans with a pair of size 8 trousers hanging on the front of my wardrobe for me to look at!!!

Sad aren't I :D

Thanks everyone - I was over the moon

when I was 230+ lbs I thought the same too, and 2 and 3/4 yrs later here I am sat in a slightly loose pair of size 10 jeans with a pair of size 8 trousers hanging on the front of my wardrobe for me to look at!!!

Sad aren't I :D

Not really. ;) Good motivation lol, although size 10 is mini too haha.

Well done though btw :)

Well done - what an amazing achievement!!

Great stuff, well done Sarah, how good does that feel :)

thanks all, it feels absolutely fantastic and goes to show that exercise does help cos I've been around this weight for a year or so and only now i've increased my weekly exercise regime is it showing - i've lost 15 and a hlf inches (all over) in 6 weeks and in that time have lost 6lbs of the 7lbs gained after TT so its going in the right direction one way or another.

Thanks sunshine. A delivery driver at work, visits the office twice a week and has said today he can tell i've lost more weight!!! ( I haven't, but its nice of him to say it anyway)

Feeling really good at the moment :bliss::talk017: :woohoo:

Aw congratulations, that's really something to celebrate. I'm close to your start weight, I didn't even think I could be a size 8, ever! But hey, you've done it so I can always dream? Well done once again x

Oh my word well done. Do u have any before and after pics? Those are what really spur me on. ur so lucky to have the motivation xx

Back