I'VE JUST BOUGHT.....

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
ive just bought myself a pair of size 24 trousers from asda. when i started sw in july i was in 30 but they were a bit loose but 28s were too tight. i started wearing my 28s but then my skirt fell down last week in sw class (best place for it to happen i guess) so now i have a very few 26's that i can get back into but some are still tight or im in 28s with a belt lol. so for some inspiration and amoment of pure madness i bought a gorgeous pair of size 24 black trousers that i want to be in for the xmas party this year. eeeeek lol

well done, good idea, its always good to have something to aim for xxx

Well done, it's such a great feeling isn't it. I buy something smaller to aim into. xxx Loobylou

Great idea, you will be in them in no time. Try them on every week after weigh in and you will see them fitting better each week

Well done, dropping a dress size is great isn't it! Keep up the good work.

woohoo, you go girl!! I can't wait to be at that stage. I'm only 4 weeks into SW and not dropped any sizes yet. And the elasticated stuff I have still has plenty of shrinkage room :(

Well done you though!

Get in there ! you will feel so great when you get into them :) keep trying them on you will be suprised at how quickly they will fit

Gen x

Fabulous... :D Weight loss is a win/win situation... you look great, feel great AND have an excuse to go shopping!

he he told hubby to get saving now i need new clothes. hes said hes getting me clothes for xmas (will give me money to choose my own no wayyyyyyyy would i let him shop for me rofl) but im gonna wait till the week before xmas in case i lose more (that should be because i WILL lose more) by xmas

Good for you. I'm sure you'll make it, you sound like you're really into this...me too! lol

Back