Hehe, yummy hey! My fave is the Choc mint as a mousse, I had one for tea :D

... of culinary orgasm.

Had my first ever M-A-M (vanilla).

Oh. My. God. :drool:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

so i guess the earth moved:D

never tried MAM before, guess i will now tho'

debs x

I'm with you there hun!!! I LOORRVVVVVE THE MOUSSE!!!

Have one everyday - vanilla and strawberry my fave!!

Kj xxx

i just made a mint choc hot chocolate. not a good plan. texture was awful. kind of like drinking frogspawn...

im sooooo jealous ive tried 3 times and i just cant see to make it right!!:cry:

Klee - are you mixing the powder into the sachet before adding to water??

ooo no not tried that.... maybe theres hope yet!
xxx:D

oh my god.. mix a mousse is just the best..!!!!!!!! i used to have a vanilla with a bit of coffee in.. *drools*.. i honestly dont know what im going to do without them when i get to goal.. :(

Well done on the 47lbs lost.. thats awesome..!!!!

Looooads of love.. Cat x x x x x

oh my god.. mix a mousse is just the best..!!!!!!!! i used to have a vanilla with a bit of coffee in.. *drools*.. i honestly dont know what im going to do without them when i get to goal.. :(
I'm planning on keeping some packs in my cupboard after I've hit target so I have a healthy snack avalible if I need it (It's not because I'm addicted honest...ok maybe I am a little!:D).

Hehe, I can't wait to try one next week when I get my MAM :D

I had vanilla ice cream today! 12 ice cubes and 50-100 mls water, whizzed up with a vanilla pack, mmmmm :p

Well done on your loss :) WI yesterday wasn't it, same as mine?

Jenni x

Well done on your loss :) WI yesterday wasn't it, same as mine?

It certainly was. Only 3lbs this week (following a first week loss of 7lb, so I can't really complain).

But at least I know that from next Thursday I'm likely to be able to finally say I'm 14st-something! Woot! Started off at 18st-something.

Wow, look at your loss! You've jumped way ahead of me in the BMI 'race' ;) Well done. :D

Had a choc mint one last night and wasn't as keen on it as the strawberry one which is quite strange as mint choc is my fave shake & not too keen on the strawberry as a shake (ok so i'm strange lol!!)
Thank God for mix a mousse it's fab xx

Back