I've just eaten......

jaylou

Gold Member
A whole punnet of cherries!!

I just couldn't stop myself and now have tummy ache! They are so lovely and sweet and I told myself I wouldn't eat them all (so damn expensive I wanted them to last!).

I'm so greedy :p

Lol...it could have been worse!!
I know what you mean about the price though!

I did that the other day too!!!

Did it go like this...

I'll have a few now, and munch them through the day.

*10 minutes later*

(empty punnet)

Hehehe

I got 2 punnets in Aldis this morning, they have small ones for 49p And pineapples and melons. (all 49p) oh and plums and kiwis! It's worth googling their website to find out their super 6 every month.

Cherries are sooo moorish, and almost guarantee a tummy ache on a full punnet...but it kinda feels worth it lol

Ok- task for you now Jaylou

(This is from that weird 90s programme 'Twin Peaks')

Put a 'double' stalk in your mouth and try and knot the stalk with just your tongue!!!!
:roofles: Can imagine all us cherry addicts trying this to lose a few cals!!
That should burn off a few calories!!

how bizarre.... we were only talking about twin peaks the other day!
Not sure about the challenge, will try with the next punnet.

Did you every put a double stalked cherry over your ears to make earrings when you were a child, I did......I thought I was the bee's knee's in my 'pretend' earrings...LOL...

Oooh cherries are so nice. I can't resist them. The small punnets at Aldi are good for limiting intake though!

I did the same on Saturday night (99p punnet from Asda).

And yay for the earrings memory. Wonder if I'd get away with that now?! Hmmm.

I was eating a tub of cherries for lunch a lot last year. I travelled to work on the motorway, so would stop in M & S. Thet were really yum and they were also half price for a lot of the summer aswell! Wouldn't have heen able to do it otherwise. Unfortunately they aren't as cheap in there this year and after being spoilt with their huge huge cherries last yeat none of the others taste the same, so sadly it's only for a treat this year.

There are some good cherry bargains around at the moment. Most supermarkets are doing a £1 bag, which is a good size.

I've been eating a couple of the aldi 49p punnets a week though...And once I start I just can't stop! They're so sweet and tasty....I heart them big time!

Yes! I do remember doing the cherry earring thing...and if I get a twin one now I still have to fight the urge to pop them over my ears! LOL!

And also TWIN PEAKS! I used to love that. I remember the cherry stalk thing...but I don't think it was a double one was it? I'm sure it was just a single stalk!!! I remember trying to do it for ages after....

LOL!!! I can't say I ever did that........but I might try it in a minute, hahaha

I'm going to put some on now, and leave them there when my boyfriend comes down in a bit to watc some TV with me. I just want to see if he notices!

I just did this too - a MASSIVE punnet too. Sat looking at this site, with it on my knee. I have tummy ache too now which OH says is own fault for not sharing lol.

I should learn from experience and this post....but nooooooo.

Bloody yummy cherries! Grrr xxx

Back