Ive just had a car crash

Cobra

Silver Member
Some silly woman in the wrong lane of the roundabout just crashed into my lovely car :cry: and nearly pushed me 30 feet over a moterway, not the best day for me! Then said it was my fault.... :confused: Luckily my manager was driving in the car behind me so saw it all, my poor car though, gonna be a big job, and it was my wedding present off my husband! gutted.

On a positve note tho, im having home made soup for tea so that should make me feel better! ;)

Lisa x

Yes I'm fine, just shakey, thankgod!

Lisa x

Thats something at least! Not surprised you are shaking though - I would be too. Actually, I would probably be crying hysterically and rocking in a corner while holding on to my head, so I think you are holding up admirably in the circumstances!!! :)

think I'll stay away from the Vodka tonight and have a nice hot bubble bath and read a book in bed...:sigh:

Thanks
Lisa x

Just thought I'd add that the above post makes me sound like an alki, and honest I haven't had a drop in nearly a week, so I wasn't drunk or anything lol

Lisa x

Crikey I think you're bearing up really well, I'd be crying & drinking wine.

You've said you're ok, what about your wonderful wedding pressie?

Awful - I had mine in the snow/ice when my car decided it was a toboggan!

That's the last time I watch Cool Runnings!

Main thing is you're ok, and glad you had the witness proving the other party was in the wrong lane and therefore at fault (despite her protestations). Perhaps the charge of dangerous driving may be coming her way?

Cobra said:
Just thought I'd add that the above post makes me sound like an alki, and honest I haven't had a drop in nearly a week, so I wasn't drunk or anything lol

Lisa x

Think most people would be in need of a few voddies after that! I'm glad you'rd okay. Very scary being in a crash x

Oh you poor thing, how awful! Hope you're doing ok.

Hi Thanks :)

Car has about a grands worth of damage, luckily we have our own garage, so we know people who can sort it out, though its still going to make our insurance go up, even if its proved that it wasn't my fault :/

Can't sleep now though, so made myself a cup of hot vimto, and had a packet of crisps lol, think i deserve them after the shock! Agree with me! lol

Lisa x

Back