I've just had my soup and....

IrishMum

A little of everything!
I thought it was lovely!! LOL! I added pepper & a little chilli and boiled it in a saucepan until it was really hot and it was really nice!! I guess I'm one of the weirdos...:p
I always had a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one- I wonder does that make a difference?... hmm...

How did you boil it in a pan without having lumps????????????

I put it in the shaker first then poured it into the saucepan! I would've blended it but I don't have one at work?

I must say that yesterday I was starving so when it was dinner time we all sat at the table as usual, me having my soup, and I actually enjoyed it!!!!!!!! (I think I was just thankful to put something other than water in my belly!!!)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put it in the shaker first then poured it into the saucepan! I would've blended it but I don't have one at work?

oooh good thinking batman!

I love the soup, wish I had some left as am freezing today and could do with a warm soup for tea!!

They didn't have any chicken soup when I went for my sachets on Friday so just have shakes this week. I never thought I'd say I'm missing the soup :cry:

Just tried the soup with black pepper and a little chilli coz it is so cold today. YUM!! Big improvment. Actually it was my least favourite but this way is yummy!! Thanks for the tip Irishmum.;)

I thought it was lovely!! LOL! I added pepper & a little chilli and boiled it in a saucepan until it was really hot and it was really nice!! I guess I'm one of the weirdos...:p
I always had a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one- I wonder does that make a difference?... hmm...

I think it does i dont have a particularly sweet tooth and tolerate the strawberry shakes but love the chicken soup

Is it ok to add worcestershire sauce to the soup?
I can't remember what we can and can't use.

P.

Back