• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've just had my soup and....

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
I thought it was lovely!! LOL! I added pepper & a little chilli and boiled it in a saucepan until it was really hot and it was really nice!! I guess I'm one of the weirdos...:p
I always had a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one- I wonder does that make a difference?... hmm...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
How did you boil it in a pan without having lumps????????????

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
I put it in the shaker first then poured it into the saucepan! I would've blended it but I don't have one at work?

I must say that yesterday I was starving so when it was dinner time we all sat at the table as usual, me having my soup, and I actually enjoyed it!!!!!!!! (I think I was just thankful to put something other than water in my belly!!!)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
I put it in the shaker first then poured it into the saucepan! I would've blended it but I don't have one at work?
oooh good thinking batman!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I love the soup, wish I had some left as am freezing today and could do with a warm soup for tea!!

Cruiksl

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st8lb(17.31%)
They didn't have any chicken soup when I went for my sachets on Friday so just have shakes this week. I never thought I'd say I'm missing the soup :cry:

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
Just tried the soup with black pepper and a little chilli coz it is so cold today. YUM!! Big improvment. Actually it was my least favourite but this way is yummy!! Thanks for the tip Irishmum.;)

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
I thought it was lovely!! LOL! I added pepper & a little chilli and boiled it in a saucepan until it was really hot and it was really nice!! I guess I'm one of the weirdos...:p
I always had a savoury tooth rather than a sweet one- I wonder does that make a difference?... hmm...

I think it does i dont have a particularly sweet tooth and tolerate the strawberry shakes but love the chicken soup

Is it ok to add worcestershire sauce to the soup?
I can't remember what we can and can't use.

P.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Hmmm... I wouldnt!!