ive just had the most yummy tea, all free, but hard to believe i can loose wieght!!!

natalieann

Silver Member
ive just made SW chips,fried egg, with onions and mushrooms then used my healthy extra wholemeal bread to make eggy bread, all done with fry light, then beans on the side

and as a dip i made mint yogurt sauce, with fat VFF plain yogurt, mint sauce, cucumber and a bit of quark to thicken up

was a big meal and it was amazing, and all free apart from the bread, but i still feel im cheating?????? and cant get my head around how you can lose wieght when eating this stuff???:confused::confused:

saying that ive been on this diet a week and gained 1,5 lb, but followed it very well:sigh:

is the meal above why im not loosing or could it be that i was on total food replacment diet (lipotrim) before this one, so now any food i eat will make me gain:cry::cry:

advice reallly needed on how to get good losses apart from going back on lioptrim, which ive been thinking of

Sounds delicious! I'm really not sure but I reckon it may be that you'd not eaten food so when you did after being on meal replacement your body panicked
and thought wahey food and clung on to it! Stay positive and see what your next WI brings xx

Sounds delicious! I'm really not sure but I reckon it may be that you'd not eaten food so when you did after being on meal replacement your body panicked
and thought wahey food and clung on to it! Stay positive and see what your next WI brings xx

yeah im hoping its that hun, coz im really enjoying this diet, :D

ive come to the conclusion, i will put some on first week after TFR but im gona see week two as the one im aiming to lose weight on, and gona excercise loads too, dont see much piont this week, i should have gone to my group yesterday and had my WI but decided to change group so i can go with my friend on fridays instead, so not had official one but weighed myself at home... so im gona say week two starts friday till friday

thanks hun your post have helped me feel a little better, before i read it was back on the lipotrim forum thinking of restarting, but i need to give SW good go first:D

Your body will take a little while to settle after doing a VLCD, don't worry and just keep eating healthily. :)

Your body will take a little while to settle after doing a VLCD, don't worry and just keep eating healthily. :)

thanks hunni will do, without this site dont know haha

Back