I've just reached target!!!

Huge huge congratulations!! Fantastic loss :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Well done, you have done brilliantly and must feel so proud!
Also welcome to the Target Club!
Gosh, targeting is so much harder than losing but you WILL do it!
(((Hugs))) to you!

Congratulations, well done for reaching target.

Well done, you have done brilliantly and must feel so proud!
Also welcome to the Target Club!
Gosh, targeting is so much harder than losing but you WILL do it!
(((Hugs))) to you!

Thanks malaika - that means a lot!!

..and prawnchopsuey - I had thought of that, but in 6 weeks I will be 40, so would have to change again - lol!!! xx

You must be so proud of yourself. Many Congratulations on your big accomplishment before you turn 40 :)

Can't wait to be at target myself, but still a long road ahead.

You must be so proud of yourself. Many Congratulations on your big accomplishment before you turn 40 :)

Can't wait to be at target myself, but still a long road ahead.

You will get there!!
I'm always impressed by your losses and your food diaries! You inspired me to go to Zumba (fab!) - ok, so I'm a secret stalker!! xx

Congratulations! :D That's really inspirational. I hope you really enjoy this feeling all the way to your birthday and for many many years to come.

Feel free to comment on my food diary-- always looking for tips or suggestions! Glad you got to go to Zumba...it's great isn't it??

OMG!!! Such an amazing loss to get you to target! As many have said before me....WELL DONE! CONGRATULATIONS!

You are an inspiration! I've got my 40th coming up at the end of year (right near Xmas :() but I'm gonna use u and everyone else on this site as inspiration to have the best Xmas and birthday ever!

CONGRATS again! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
xxx

You will get there!!
I'm always impressed by your losses and your food diaries! You inspired me to go to Zumba (fab!) - ok, so I'm a secret stalker!! xx

YAY!!! I'm starting Zumba next week! I've heard it's really good for you and good fun too??

they do say that Life Begins at 40!! ;)

Massive achievement Congratulations :clap:
You are a about the same height as me so I know it can be done - Well done to you !

Back